Special Sunflower Delivery To Michael Jackson

6/24/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A load of sunflowers were just delivered to Michael Jackson's mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery.

0624_jackson_flowers_EX

Sunflowerguy.com just delivered 600 single-stemmed sunflowers with individual messages attached to them, along with 100 individual sunflower bouquets and 4,000 roses.

The flowers were dropped 100 yards from the mausoleum, because of construction on the grounds.

carlitos

the companys name is "gringos" that means white boy!...subliminal?

dd

@Trish are you going to try for the red ones next year?

MiMi

Thank you TMZ for correcting the problem with the photos. :)

Now where are the photos of the Roses?????

janalal4

Gorgeous! I can understand why MJ loved sunflowers so much. They just LOOK 'happy'. How can you look at a sunflower & not feel joy? Agree those red ones are amazing! I can only imagine the # of bouquets, cards, trinkets, etc that will be overflowing around his tomb. I would give anything for 5 minutes to sit in there quietly next to him but am still very glad it is not open to the public, not even tomorrow, or EVER for that matter. I want to think of him resting in 'peace':)

Trish

@dd Yes! That is the first red one I ever seen. It's beautiful. October, is when I plant flowers too.

Glenda in Texas

Those beautiful flowers go well with Michael. He's so beautiful.

janalal4

Found this pic of MJ on this video on Youtube. Well, there's not really a video, the whole video is this picture only but I had never seen this photo of Michael Jackson before. The look on his face seems to reflect all that he was inside as a person, someone with a truly kind & gentle spirit. I think it's my favorite photo of him.

ingrid

Gone too soon

Dallas

How does one know that MJ liked sunflowers?

Stop mourning his death and celebrate his life............

janalal4

Have you all seen this photo of MJ? It's extraordinary! Scroll to middle of the article. Wow.

Criss

"His fans NEVER left him."
Couldn't agree more!

nagla

Michael Jackson, you deserve all the love the world can offer. A heart like yours will never be again. Always and forever in our hearts. Rest in peace, Angel of Light.

Lily of the Valley

Michael,

Thank you for the memories, the magic, the music. You will live on in my heart for eternity. I would give anything to have you here right now. God bless your family and chidren. I hope you are finally at peace. Although to me you left us too soon, God must've needed you more. I will miss your face, your smile, your eyes, your voice and your big heart. RIP Sweet Angel, Your memory and legacy will live on until the end of time.

kickaboo

The sunflower and roses combo are beautiful, RIP MJ.

CutTheCrap

That flower company DosGringos started down here where I live in Carlsbad Ca.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments