'Boondock Saint' -- The $64,000 Tax Question

6/27/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0625_sean_flanery_EX_gettySean Patrick Flanery -- who played one of the trigger-happy MacManus brothers in "Boondock Saints" -- may have more of the Lord's work to be done ... because the actor allegedly owes more than $64k in back taxes.

According to paperwork issued by the State of California Franchise Tax Board -- Flanery stiffed the broke-ass Golden State out of  $64,684.38 between 2003 and 2008.

We called Flanery's peeps for comment -- so far, we got nothin'.

Not so funny now, funnyman.

Liz

He probably should have paid his taxes with the money he used to get that frightening facelift. Bad choice, chap.

Phreaky

Boondock Saints! Damn good movie.

Jen

oh my god. What has happened to his face?????

Cartman

Like everything else in Cali, the tax system is broken.

Bubba

After learning the amount of tax he supposedly owes he probably dumped a big one.

Greg

"4. State of California Franchise Tax Board is retarded. They have spent over a decade trying to collect state income tax from me even when I worked in another state years back.
Like everything else in Cali, the tax system is broken.
Posted at 2:38 AM on Jun 27, 2010 by Cartman"

Yes, I had a very similar experience with them. Took me several years to straighten it out and to this day they still owe me thousands of dollars in money they wrongly seized from me.

Quincing Snuff

OMG. What happened to him? Between that God Awful Ink-Job Hair Dye and that Terrible Facelift and Botox, he looks like a completetly different person than he did three years ago. He is not aging well considering he's only 45.

Candi Rue

You mean, he actually has "people" on the payroll?!

ReallyNow

OUCH...

Jon

California can make some money after growing the Democrat backed labor unions on the taxpayer dime by...
taxing all those megamillionaires in Hollywood and the entertainment industry making immense amounts of money and spending laviously on themselves and their political (liberal)agendas.
Oh wait!!That's why their not being taxed.their all liberal dems who fuel the propaganda machine!!!

Throwback kid

TMZ take this picture down! you are going to scare children with it!

Get A Clue

This is not his fault.. trust me. He had a business partner who ****ed him. Has nothing to do with movies either. Thats all ill say but hes a solid guy and you celeb gossiping twits cant accomplish in 10 lifetimes what he has in 1.

Squirrel

I have to say he was sexier before having a facelift. But he's still one of my favorite actors due to Boondock Saints. I wish him the best whatever the situation may be.

Louis

What a scoop, TMZ. With a headline-grabbing story like this, it's amazing that people call you guys sharks, worthless ambulance chasing s***bags, degenerates, bottom feeders, talentless hacks, and maggots leeching off the worst tendencies of society.

So far we got "nothin". Who writes like that? And "not so funny now, funnyman"? Is there an inside joke here I'm missing?

Louis