Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

captn moonlight

He's the new Spencer Pratt

malika

WTF who is he screaming at she sounds lyk a b**** she sounds lyk a flippin retard nd scott just makes me laugh the stuff he calls her he cracks me up

J Simp

Looks like they are filming another season again. LOL

Jeff

This guy is a douche

carveraci

i have to say i love this kid. not every body needs to be an angel, it would be such a boring world. hes a little **** but he really owns it, i love it when he goes off..

Tan

OMG, Scott is crazy!!!! Kourtney get Mason and leave!!! OMG what a role model for your son. I pray that he doesn't behave like his daddy, when he's older

Um, wow...

And this is just more proof of what an effin' douche this guy is... WHAT did Courtney ever see in him?!?! NO personality... NOT attractive in the least... An all-around jerk... What, is he like 4 years old?! You're in an argument, and the only thing you can do to someone that makes you mad is comment on their weight?!?! She should have run over him with her car!!!

NAIO

this man is a verbally abuser jerk , you dont treat and insult woman like that. KOURTNEY RUN RUN AS FAST AS U CAN BEFORE IS TOO LATE.

Dee

Why would anyone feel bad for Kourtney? Nobody is forcing her to be with this jerk...she chooses to be with him which tells us who she really is. She's just as much of an as*hole as he is. I feel bad for young girls these days who have no positive female entertainment role models to look up to.

Raven

RE:::63."......The previews of Kourtney and Khloe take Miami show Kourtney barricading herself and Kim who is holding Mason, in the bathroom from Scott....."
Posted at 6:12 PM on Jun 25, 2010 by Jessica

Which means that after that incident she's still with him.....she deserves what she gets & her family is guilty of not intervening,especially with a baby now involved.Though SHE seems much like the tool bf/baby daddy in many ways.Someone holding the baby while the BS is going on doesn't change the fact that the baby is seeing way too much BS & should be protected.Where's DSS? "celebrity' doesn't make them exempt.how gross they'd actually publicize such crap.

Caitlin

I think it's HILARIOUS that Scott thinks he's "perfect." He's probably the least attractive guy in Hollywood. Sorry buddy, you're fkn ugly and you look like you're trying to audition for Chuck Bass everytime you're on the streets.

kk

Sadly, this must be the end result of "growing up watching OJ and Nicole" and Kourtney just seems unable to deal with it. Get out while you can, D- bag is an understatement. He is an abusive drunk.

YEAIGUESS

I dont feel sorry for her at all. She sees his ignorance and still deals with it. I am starting to believe she is an idiot. Like who deals with the bs and he aint **** so why keep him around? SMH some ppl have no mind at all. All that beauty gone to waste.

jd

Who cares if the person is fat. I mean really is that person hurting you? Maybe your eyes, but that is not permanent is it? Nope, I'm not fat I just have a heart and don't judge like you people do. If I lived next door to Scott, I would kick his butt. He is so mean to Kourtney. She needs to kick him out for good this time.

4babymomma

OMG, she needs to dump that loser already! *ick*