Cops Respond

To Verbal Attack at Kardashian House

6/25/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned cops rolled out to the Calabasas home of Kourtney Kardashian and her baby daddy Scott Disick earlier today ... after Scott went ballistic on his neighbor ... and even called her a "whale."

We're told officers arrived to the scene after somebody called police and reported a "dispute with a neighbor" that was going down in front of the Kardashian home.

We're told no arrests were made and no one was cited.

As for what triggered the verbal spat -- it appears it began over a parking dispute ... but it turned nasty when Scott turned to the woman and screamed, "You're disgusting ... I would kill myself If I looked like you .... you whale."

JadedLady

I think he's gay too. He's bringing back the Liberace look. LOL

Snoman

He is such a ****ing douche bag, what an idiot you think KOURTNEY could find someone with some respect instead of that ****ing moron.

Juan

I HATE HIM!!!!!!

South Beach

What's "show footage" versus real life?

HollywoodBaller

I've talked to Scott in person before. He's such a ****. She diserves better.

cristina

why does kourtney stay with this douche?? she can do so much better and im sure this situation is ERODING HER PRIDE AND SELF ESTEEM. you and your son would be BETTER OFF WITHOUT SCOTT. GET A CLUE

stacey

this dude is such a douche.. SOMEBODY PLEASE get him some real shoes!! those dang lofers.. with NO socks.. not sexy.

KAM

DID HE GET A JOB/LIFE YET????

harleystpeters

She may be fat -- but she can go on a diet & lose the weight. But Scott your an @sswhole & there ain't no diet or operation that can change that!!!!!!

disgusted

Prick, how much coke did he excactly snorted to become such an *******. "I'm perfect"????? Then go **** yourself!

Shag

He's such a bitch.

Stacey

this guy is such a douche.. somebody get him some different shoes!!.. lofers with no socks... sexy!.. not..

harleystpeters

"What about me -- I'm perfect" scott

Yeah a perfect @sswhole

throw him out with the trash!!

@Bosch comment #56...I dont think that any of us are surprised about anything this piece of Garbage does. Im also not surprised that Kourtney is still hanging around with this piece of TRASH. I would be willing to bet that the only reason Kourtney is still holding on is because she wants to get another kid out of this Jerk then she will dump his sorry ASS..Well Maybe.. but then again i can see it now TMZ reporting that Kourtney and her piece of trash boyfriend expecting a child...I also wouldnt be surprised if Scott wasnt the actual father of Kourtneys first baby. That kid looks nothing like that piece of garbage A.K.A. Scott.

Khloe seems like she's the only smart one out of the whole bunch. Lamar should have kicked Scotts ass when Scott stole the DVD out of Khloes purse and then played it on national television.

Has anyone seen the 2 younger sisters lately, they are already dressing like their adult women, and their are only 12 & 14 yrs of age. Maybe Kris is preparing too sell those 2 also so that she can collect her 10% managers fee.

Jill

Have any of you seen American Psycho with Christian Bale? That's who this guy is, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!