Ryan, Redmond O'Neal Visit Farrah Fawcett's Grave

6/26/2010 4:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the one year anniversary of her death, Ryan O'Neal and son Redmond visited the grave of Farrah Fawcett at Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Redmond was granted special leave from the Pasadena sober living facility where he is undergoing court-ordered drug rehab.

The anniversary of Farrah's passing was largely overshadowed yesterday by the one-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson.

RIP Farrah.

monique

WOW ALREADY A YEAR I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY RIP FARRAH U DESERVED WAY MORE RESPECT THEN WHAT U GOT WHEN U PASSED. I FEEL THAT YOUR STRENGTH SURPASSED ANY POP STARS

Lori

Redmond looks great. I hope he only goes forward in life and makes his mother very, very proud.

Phil

R.I.P Farrah. You were a beautiful lady.

my opinion

Redmond looks like Prince Harry...He looks amazing...Yo Momma would be proud...She is smiling down on you.

RIP Farrah

MomV4

Redmond looks better than he EVER HAS!

noneofyourbusiness

Great picture. I really hope that they are doing well. Redmond is looking healthy and that is a wonderful thing. I'm sure Farrah is smiling down on them.

Nellard

I always want to take a shower after vistiting this webhole...

Still, even if somebody invaded a private moment for $$$...You can see that father and son look healthy and are thinking of important things.

Guess that is looking for a diamond in sand...

Good luck Redmond. I mean it, man. You look great. America loves a comeback story...

poster

Is this supposed to be a photo op for O'Neal? What a ****ty way to honor a person: by letting paps know that you and your son are going to be visiting the grave of a deceased loved one, and make a spectacle out of it. Is there any respect for the dead?

At least her son was able to visit. I hope he is able to come to terms with his addiction.

leisa

#59, how do you know that Farrah did drugs? Are you thinking this from the Letterman show. It was very well known in Hollywood that Farrah rarely drank and as far as drug use that is the Enquire talking. No one else.

leisa

Redmond looks very much like Prince Harry. And so what if they used this as a photo op. Farrah did have many fans that might want to honor the anv. of her passing. I love both Michael Jackson and Farrah growing up. But I also remember not many days before Michael died the names and jokes at his expense.

Maybe Ryan and Redmond knew that there were people that might be interested in this before reading about another law-suit with the Jackson estate.

Not a big fan of Ryan O'Neals but he did not receive support from Farrah, he was able to take his money and invest in rental properties and other real estate, plus a gym or two. He has plently of his own money. If you want to start stories, start with yourself.

And Farrah acted odd once on the Letterman show, the Enquire stated she was on drugs. It was a known fact that she hardly drank and drugs were not in the picture. Same as Madonna, no cigeretts, ETOH, or drugs.

Deborah

That is NOT Ryan now! look at him, he has been superimposed or something. That's a picture of him when he was younger. Don't believe me? just look at the tape T M Z has of him being interview Friday night, when they ask him about how he feels now that it's been a year.

cjs

They dressed properly and showed their love and respect for the woman they both loved.

It's up to them to honor her and themselves by putting the past in the past, judging by the photo it looks like it may happen. Life is short so do what you can with what you have.... each other.

RIP Farrah

Stephanie

I can't believe that the paps even had the never to take this picture. A gave side visit is a VERY personal and emotional experience no matter who you are! My brother past away 4 years ago from spinal tumor and my mother last year from breast cancer and it is still a overwhelming experience to visit either of their graves. The LAST thing I would want while is some camera happy moron snapping photos and asking stupid questions. They you guys wonder why the paps get punched in the face and spit on. Freedom of speech/ freedom of expression my ass. This is almost as bad as the pictures of Gary Coleman. Who the hell wants to stand in line waiting to pay for their groceries and see someone visiting the grave of a loved one let alone someone in a comma?

Carolyn

Well its the first anniversary of Farrahs death. I can see Redmon has matured quite a bit thru this last year. Farrah is looking down upon him with glee in her heart and hope for him for the future. Farrah was a classy lady with a giving heart. She had more class in her lil finger than michael jackson did in his whole body. He was no greater than she. Its sad that everyone is lookin at him n I haven't heard a word till now in the media about her. she wanter everyone to know the great fight she gave at the end so that others could face it with great courage. She will always be a fond rememberance in my heart. May she rest in peace. And may Redmon finally face the reality of adulthood. RIP Farrah

kim

i'm sure farrah's family is VERY grateful to have their personal day overshadowed!!