Mel Gibson's Baby Mama: He Beat Me Bad

6/26/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva -- the mother of Mel Gibson's eighth child -- claims the actor "beat her up badly" in January ... this according to sources familiar with the case.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
TMZ broke the story ... Oksana went to court on Monday and got a domestic violence restraining order against Gibson, requiring him to stay clear of her.

The picture (above) shows Oksana leaving her lawyer's office yesterday.

Sources connected with Gibson tell TMZ Oksana's claim is bogus, and they point to the fact that Oksana stayed with Mel after the alleged incident.

But sources connected with Oksana say after the alleged beating, Mel promised to get help and she still loved him ... but only stayed with him a short period of time before ending the relationship.

We're told Oksana fears for the safety of her daughter, and that is why she would not let Mel spend time with the baby on Father's Day. Sources say she thinks her baby is at risk if she spends time alone with Mel, although the sources would not elaborate on specifics.

As we first reported, sources tell us Oksana claims after January, Mel continued threatening her.  We're told Oksana believes Mel is so violent, her life is in danger.

Sources connected with Mel tell TMZ Oksana is making it up and money is at the root the allegations.

Vril

I`d let mel Gibson beat the crap out of me for few million US dollars

She would got beaten anyway , the diffrence here is that this guy has money, imagine her beaten by a guy who has no money ! LOL

Bubba

To me Mel Gibson is a worthless piece of **** who happens to think he is God like that other piece of garbage named Tom Cruise.
Both should quit acting and stay out of the spotlights.

Name

she is not as dumb as you think she is. He beat her all right, and she sure has evidence (probably even from a doctor, who registered it). She uses it as her chance to cash him, true, but, indeed, do you really think that she climed where she slimed being as stupid as to believe that she could cash a "she said" evidence? You are living in a bubble word.

Wanda W.

............... A S-L-U-T , pure , and to the point !!!

rg1

What a joke.... This woman is desperate to keep the cameras on her, and the money rolling in - which is why she got knocked up by Mel in the first place. Mel has done a lot to damage his rep, but if he were like this, something would have leaked out over his 30 year marriage.

LLLLLL

They will use you too! I don't even believe this woman, par for the curse.

Jan

J

LOL- ca-ching!!!! Beats working for a living- what's she gonna do otherwise- go back to stripping?

The Russian girl caught onto the American way of life pretty fast- get a lawyer, make easy money.....

Kelly

I had this feeling abt him always. He just has "that look" in his eyes sometimes.
See, I was married to a very abusive man in the early 1990's. It took ALOT to say or do anything...I had my daughter and said enough! I could've have drawn child support, alimony, blah, blah, blah....but my divorce says $20 bucks a month and my name back, THAT'S ALL...REALLY, that's ALL I wanted. Best thing I ever did, he can't say crap now and I can be proud I did it own my own..

She needs to do the same, it's obvs his child so don't deny the baby, and get 5 jobs if you have to!! The rest of us did!!

Kelly

It takes something major to make you call the cops, these men are so irrational. I spent a whole noght with a gun to my head holding my daughter and begging for my life. Please don't make light of it....

Kay

Beaten up? Is that why she has such an ugly, lumpy face? Gold-digger, and she wants the sympathy vote to get more gold. They deserve each other.

allheadswestwardoh!

Clearly, another gold-digging witch. How is it that she's at HER lawyer's office? I'm SURE Mel is paying for it in more ways than one!

Kelly

25. We all saw Mel's drunken rant to the cop and the hatred that came out of his mouth about Jews etc. Mel's older kids are very disappointed at his behavior. He may blame her for losing his family. I am sure Father's Day was really hard and anything is possible.

Posted at 5:15 AM on Jun 26, 2010 by Jan

HOW TRUE!! He had a whole lot of hate spewing from his mouth during that little moment, no?!

Marisa

24. Russian woman are beautiful to look at?? They do not have good features at all, just a lot makeup. Are you kidding. The ones that live around here are the biggest cheaters and liars and hate America.
They will use you too! I don't even believe this woman, par for the curse.

Posted at 5:13 AM on Jun 26, 2010 by LLLLLL
Hahahaha. But America is definitely famous for its beautiful women. There is no other country in the world besides America that has so many fat cows. They are so ugly that even the best make up can't save them.

karlew

Maybe someone should talk to Mel's ex wife. It seems like if he is a woman beater the woman he was with for all those years might have some information to add. Mel should have put down the bottle, kept it in his pants and tried to make it work with the woman who stood by him during the lean years. I don't know what else he expected taking up with this stripper.