Chris Brown Breaks Down Crying During MJ Tribute

6/28/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After about four minutes of some of the best Michael Jackson inspired dancing you will see, Chris Brown broke down crying on stage during the BET Awards tonight.

The waterworks start around 4:30 mark if that's what you're into -- but seriously, his dance routine before that was amazing.

He started crying right as he got to the "Man in the Mirror" portion of the medley. Coincidence?

0628_BET_launch_getty

Previous 15 Comments | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55

JASON

Chris Brown is amazing! So leave him alone. I have been a huge fan of Chris Browns music and Chris Browns music videos from the beginning and even though he made a huge mistake with what happened with Rihanna its about time people let him move on with his life. Theres no question he is genuinely sorry and so we should let him rebuild his life. I was also reading an article on http://www.urban-nation.com where he said that he was going to visit Michael Jackson on the day he died and so this amongst other things probably contributed to his emotional performance on his Michael Jackson tribute on the BET Awards show.

mysteria333

I MUST ADMIT I WAS NEVER A CHRIS BROWN FAN.....NOW I'AM... BUT I'M SURE THAT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CRIES AS MUCH AS I DO..MICHAELS PICTURE IS ACROSS FROM MY BED AND AFTER PRAYER AND SOMETIMES DURING PRAYER ESPECIALLY WHEN I PRAY FOR HIM EACH NIGHT,, I BREAK DOWN UNCONTROLLABLY ,,BECAUSE IT HAD TO COME TO THIS FOR MICHAEL TO FINALLY HAVE SOME PEACE,,I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART SO I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL..GOD BLESS YOU CHRISS,, BUT DONY WORRY HE'LL BE BACK...ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS MICHAEL...

de`pain

Good dancer. His tears seemed legit.

Still don't like him, though.

lina

HOLD-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRIS BROWN HAS BEEN TRUELY SORRY FROM THE F***IN BEGINNING!!!!!!!!ALL YALL HATERS THAT KEEP TRYNA PUT HIM DOWN NEEDS TO LOOK BACK IN YOUR PAST AND SEE HOW MANY THINGS YALL ASS DID WRONG AND BEG FOR FORGIVNESS...HE HAS BEEN BEGGIN N BEGGIN N BEGGIN FOR FORGIVNESS SINCE THAT STUPID **** STARTED...HE IS NOT THE ONLY VILLAN IN THIS SITUATION...THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO EVERY STORY BUT AS USUAL YOU HAVE LOW LIFE LOW SELF-ESTEEM HATIN NO HEART HAVIN JUDGMENTAL N B**** ASS H*** LIKE YALL BITCHES BRINGIN PPL DOWN....PERSONALLY I SAY F*** RIHANNA SHE TRYNA BE BEYONCE AND DOIN THAT DEVIL **** SO F*** HER...CHRIS BROWN I WILL 4EVA PROTECT YOUR REP. CAUSE I KNO WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TRUELY SORRY AND PPL STEADY NOT CARING N THROWN **** IN YO FACE....I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F***IN MAD THAT PPL R DUIN U THAT WAY..BUT BEST BELIEVE U SKANK ASS HO** AS LONG ASS U GOT SUM10 2 SAY ABOUT MY BBY....YUH HOES GOT SUM10 2 SAY 2 ME........................I GOT YO BACK CHRIS!...FU** YUH HATAS...DEUCES...HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ELESI

sooooooooo touching............. just 4give him y`all it waz an amazing tribute............

ELESI

tora ashford

chris brown i feel yo pain boy keep doing what you becuz micheal jackson always going be with you no matter

sean

http://quickdollarz.blogspot.com/ <-------------- Check It Out Free Money , and cash!

elle

most of you that are convinced it was fake hasnt even seen the performance. when he was crying he was crying so much he could bearly sing. you could hear it in his voice. and the song man in the mirror, the message that the song had, was probably part of the reason he was crying. hes made mistakes and the song man in the mirror he could probably relate too. plus MJ Was his idol! he was also upset about that im sure. dont dogg on him just because hes chris brown, actually watch the performance first.

Cesar

He is the best what are u guys talking bout?

bee

mj was chris' idol and his musical inspiration.

Dee