Mel Gibson's Lawyer:

Oksana Full of Lies, Deceit

6/28/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's lawyer claims Oksana Grigorieva is making up horrible stories about Mel because she's having buyer's remorse over a custody agreement she signed.

0627_oksana_grigorieva_mel_gibson_ex_gettyStephen Kolodny tells TMZ ... what's really behind Oksana's spate of new allegations -- that he punched her twice in the face last January, knocking out her teeth and giving her a concussion -- is sour grapes over the custody arrangement to which she agreed.

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana went to court last Monday and got a restraining order prohibiting Mel from getting near Oksana or their daughter, 8-month-old Lucia.  The next day, Mel's lawyer went to court and got the judge to modify the order, allowing Mel to have contact with the baby.

Kolodny claims, by modifying the order, the court rejected Oksana's argument that the baby was in any danger and affirmed their recent custody agreement.

Kolodny says, "Oksana's deceitful conduct in trying to terminate Mel's access to his daughter continues."

Sources connected with Oksana claim she believes Mel is "extremely violent" and poses an ongoing threat to her and the baby.

Kolodny scoffs at the claim, adding, "Having entered into an agreement that allows for overnight, unrestricted visitation, and would soon result in Mel having 50/50 custody of their daughter -- an agreement reached after a two-day mediation with two retired Superior Court judges, Mel was hopeful that their break-up was behind them and Lucia would be the beneficiary of cooperative parenting. Apparently Lucia will be denied that good fortune."

And for a finishing touch, Kolodny says, "Making sensational allegations is not the way to resolve this," adding Mel wants a custody settlement or a resolution in court, not the media.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

cass

No good mother would agree to that type of custody arrangement with a man who supposedly beat her.. I dont believe her.

Denita

I find myself wanting to believe the person I never saw call a woman "sugar tits" or blame Jews for everything...but then again she could be lying. Who knows.

Bubba

Please stop posting any news about these two. I am getting sick and tired of seeing both faces every time I visit TMZ.
If Gibson really broke her teeth, it should not be hard to prove. I assume she went to a dentist to have them fixed OR she can just open her mouth and show her broken teeth.
As for Gibson, for some reason I just do not trust him at all.

Fiama

Hey Mr. Attorney. Blah blah blah. Did he knock her teeth out or not? Cos that's all that matters!

gossipmomma

I am not a Mel Gibson fan but if oksana's got some issues with Gibson why shouldn't she allow the kid to see her dad; the baby's got no issue with her dad. besides, your request not getting granted by the court is not a ground for anyone to stop a dad from seeing her daughter.

WildFlowersGarden

A husband who beats his wife does not necessarily physical harm his children.

But, a husband with severe alcohol addiction and rage issues - yes.

With a click of the mouse, you could educate yourselves on how stereotypical this case is.. she was the beautiful & sexy girlfriend - turned mother.. abusive partners are typically jealous of their own child(ren) and the attention it takes away from themselves..

His lawyer doesn't deny the assault(s). The only legal defense they can counter with.. she is vindictive.

She's trying to stay alive and knows the only thing that matters is the child. She also knows.. He knows.. the only thing that matters to her is the child. That is why he acts and reacts with jealous rage.

Let us see if a Judge decides the child's safety - from a well-known abusive alcoholic - is more important than celebrity.

Bruce

The allegations seem implausible to me if there are no missing teeth.

If there are dental records showing the missing teeth and the reconstructive work dating back in January. And if there are medical records showing a concussion, things would seem more plausible.

BTW - I'm been knocked out on various occasions. However, I have no idea if I had a concussion, because I didn't go to the doctor. Couldn't go to the doctor when I was out and felt no need to when I came to.

DANA

She is a lying whore who wants to get attention and money from media and rich people by spreading her legs wide open.

Are you sure?

I hope she has pictures to prove it because it would serve that Violent Anti Semitic drunk right! Please Oksana publish the pictures!

DANA

I dont think she has pictures to prove it Are you sure?
caouse that never happened!

Ohsowhat

While I have no problem believing that this jerk is violent, remember how he went off on the cop in Malibu? I don't believe her account either. Why wait this long to report BROKEN TEETH and a concussion? To protect him she says, I call BS. If this truly took place she would have called the cops and gotten herself and her kid out of there, his reputation be dam ned!
He's violent and a racist pig but she's ugly and a liar.
But then serves him right for what he did to his perfectly good wife Robin and lovely kids he had with her.
Should have kept his wrinkled pee pee where it belonged.

Fred Farkel

Eastern European women are born with no soul. Mel knows that now. So now this heartless and souless THING thinks she can push her way around???

LMAO.

Better take care of your remaining teeth honey.

cheria

Oksana's tales make no sense. Mel has how many children, was married how many years with no reports of domestic abuse? Yes, he is a cheater and a louse to his wife, but that does not make him a violent man who will harm his baby? I think the lady lies...and big whoppers too. But if not, where is the police report? The hospital reports (mandated by law to report suspected abuse to the police? The dental reports? Enquiring minds want to know, Oksana. Put up or shut up.

Echo

...and she displays a chilling resemblance to octomom.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments