Naomi Campbell Hits a Rough Patch

6/29/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While usually no stranger to getting into hairy situations, supermodel Naomi Campbell's latest scandal is all about her bald spot.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

During a photo shoot in NYC on Monday, the 40-year-old showed off what appears to be unbeweaveable hair loss.

Forget the headlines, this time she's ripped from the hairline.

0629_wiggin_300

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trainwrecks

Let me be FIRST to say .... WTF ?????

mrs etherl mertz

Dammmnnnn!!! That's hair "loss" not breakage... it will NEVER grow back. A lifetime of hair extensions and weaves is nothing nice. Beautiful woman, but Wow!

electriczipper

oh my god..its the missing link

tink981

I'm sorry, but I don't find Naomi attractive at all. I have always that she was very homely looking and couldn't understand all the fuss over her. Not sure how she has managed to have a career as a supermodel....

xiopio

#3 You had me cracking up! ROTC!!! That's how her hair grows, since it's super curly/kinky. Can you imagine someone actually making those little balls, LMAO!!

onedot

Looks like hairplugs, like Mile Davis.

please

No wonder she is always pissed off.

Pinky

@WordOutlet
"It appears she decided to make little balls of hair at the edges, or perhaps this is how her hair grows before it's straightened?"

I'm trying not to say something racist here--not about Naomi Campbell or black people, but about how stupid and ignorant some white people can be!!!!

Geoff

Karma?

Cubs 2010

A touch of Trichotillomania perhaps?

jaye

She's had this problem for years. She was warned when it first started, but she needed da weavee lol. So she's paying da price. Her hair has fallen out. Those are bald spots, not designed. The hair in the back looks crappy and beady too. You can't just wear a weave or wig year after year and not take care of your REAL hair and scalp. A lot of models and celebrities either wear weaves, hair extensions or wigs, but most listen to their stylists about care of their own hair. Apparently this heifer didn't think she needed to listen.

shut up i didnt ask

Usally when a person starts out saying Im not racist, or Im not sereotypical they are the most ignorant, racist, unintellible person. Chris Rock got alot of slack with his do***entary on weaves. Most Black women do not want ANY one to know what there hair secrets are...So I would have to disagree with "WHITE PEOPLE ARE DUMB" In that comment I see racism, stereo typing and oh yeah IGNORANCE.

shut up i didnt ask

When you start a comment out with... I'm not trying to be racist, or Im not stereo typing etc... It just proves how ignorant, racist, and shallow you really are... regardless of your ethnicity !!!!!

Donna

Hey people...I may have a beaded nappy hairline....and to some/many I may not even be attractive.....I wear wigs all the time! I may not meet your standards....I'm sorry for that....BUT ONE DAMN THING I DO KNOW IS.... THAT "I'M RICH AND YOUR NOT!"

kelly

She really looks aweful..But need to ask about the racist issue...SO what these posters are saying is It's ok for a Black person to comment and it WILL NOT BE RACIST.. but when a White person makes a comment ITS RACIST...WTF???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments