Jeremy London to Judge: Shut My Family Up!

6/30/2010 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy London is making good on some legal threats he made to his mom and brother -- asking a judge to force them to keep their mouths shut about the actor's alleged kidnapping earlier this month.

0630_jeremy_london_GETTY_BN

London -- who once starred in "Party of Five" -- has filed a request for a permanent injunction against his family members -- after Jeremy's brother publically questioned the actor's version of the story ... and suggested that Jeremy seek psychological help.

Jeremy had claimed that he was taken at gunpoint in Palm Springs and his assailant forced him to do drugs.

Jeremy had fired off some cease and desist letters to his mom and brother 12 days ago warning them to shut their mouths claiming their statements "are damaging to both [Jeremy's] personal reputation and to his career in the entertainment business."

The man accused of kidnapping London has pleaded not guilty for the alleged kidnapping -- and an investigation into the incident is ongoing.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Wasn't he the cute Quarterback in Dazed and Confused?

Kristina

He still has a career in the entertainment business?

Trish

@@@@@ TMZ I can't stand the layout of your new website. I'm getting a "JOB!" Oh, I already have one. Hahahaha... I thought you were jewish? This is polish!

KeepItSimple

He was also known on 7th Heaven.

Carl

What a great excuse for anyone caught for DUI or DWI "Really officer, I was kidnapped and forced to do drugs/alcohol!". Maybe Lindsay should use it next time her SCRAM goes off.

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

I heard Michael J. Fox is really shaken over London's abduction.

Horndog

Who?

Violette-Blue

Oh TMZ, this new layout is giving me headaches. I can't stand it. Please change it back or fix it in some way. Thanks.
As for Jeremy London (aka Crackhead), the only one I ever hear talking about this so-called phoney kidnapping is him and his estranged wife. I haven't heard anyone else say a word. He needs to be put in the looney bin.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Nevermind, it's Jason London that was in Dazed and Confused...

squeakermama

Good for him.

ragincajun79

Doesn't he have a history of drug use and depression? That is a riot that he is so whacked out of his mind that he is going after his own family. And PS - what career does he have left that can be hurt?

ragincajun79

PPS - most men get better looking with age. This guy is pretty much the exception to that rule! GROSS

Christina G.

I've never heard of him, but he sounds a little wacky.

NoBreederRat

Is he wearing lip gloss?

Rhoda Penmark

Wouldn't he have to have a career for something to "damage" it?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments