LiLo Lawsuit --

Ostriches, Snakes and Cows,

Oh My!

7/1/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's taste for animal-skinned attire is allegedly what got her into a $16,880.63 hole with an L.A. clothing boutique  ... this according to the shopping spree's invoice obtained by TMZ.

0630_lindsay_invoice_launch_3
As TMZ first reported, LiLo is being sued for allegedly blowing $17,060.83 at Church clothing boutique in Hollywood back in February ... but only paying off roughly 1% of the bill.

According to the invoice ... LiLo blew thousands of dollars on jewelry and clothing items made out of exotic animals ... like ostriches, snakes, and cows.  And dead animals don't come cheap:

-- Ron Donovan Kianga Grey Ostrich Stiletto, $1,865
-- Ron Donovan Sabrina Snake Skin Navy, $1,425
-- Michel Berandi Leather Trench, $3,600
-- 14K Ring w/ Baguette & Round Diamonds, $5,900

Kitten

Ostrich Stilettos?!

Carlos

What a whore. She needs to go away already. Hopefully an OD happens soon enough.

NoBreederRat

PETA you have a call on line 1. PETA line 1.

fishfrog

I have a sombrero made of dodo bird feathers if
Lindsay is interested.

My neighbor swears it will block
SCRAM bracelet signals, but I really do not know

Shan

Since when is a cow an exotic animal?

Good riddance!

1%? That's not shopping, it's flat out a stealing trip!

Darlene

Sleezebag!!!!!

Jim

Dear L.A. clothing boutique Church. You're hurting yourself in silly lawsuit and tmz is made fun of you. It's not too late to back out and get back on Lilo team.

Uh

The kennel is noisy tonight. The invoice attached is not evidence of an overdue bill...it is just an invoice...big deal. Don't know about all the animal stuff as I wasn't there when the items were purchased. I do know it's quite common for womens' accessories
to have "animal" names without using said animals parts to make the accessories (I wouldn't expect the kennel dogs to know that).

DANA

why is Lilo wearing mens clothes????
Michel Berandi Leather Trench, $3,60...0 I guess the one from the pic is male suit

Good riddance!

Oh yeah, blame the victim again. Typical Lohan and Lohan flunky move. People expect to be paid for what leaves their store. She should be in jail at minimum and probably will spend the rest of her short miserable life in and out of various institutions! This certainly isn't the first time she's stolen stuff and it won't be the last!

RJ Hunt

#3 got it right...I wonder what PETA thinks about all this, someone call Pam Andersen.

beachkid

Oh geeze, PETA won't like this at all!

beachkid

Just think, she may be in jail at this time next week. Her day of reconciliation is next Tuesday!

Bubba

Like #9 I wonder if all that stuff is really made of animals parts. But there is something else that really puzzles me; does Lohan still has so much money to do that kind of shopping?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments