Jeremy London's Latest Setback -- On the House

7/3/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0701_jeremy_london_EX_TMZ_02There's no place like home for Jeremy London ,,, literally, because the "Mallrats" actor is about to permanently lose the roof over his head.

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ, London's house is set to go on the auction block if the actor doesn't fork over $12,856 he allegedly owes on his unpaid mortgage.

According to docs, London's house was foreclosed on last month ... and it's just a matter of time before the bank sells the home -- he still has a right to redeem it ... for now.

As we previously reported, London was shut down in court Thursday after a judge rejected his request for a restraining order against his own flesh and blood.

Amy

I don't really follow this weird story....but I have to wonder....since he's so broke...could all this nonsense be an attempt to drum up some cash?

ManiacalZebra

Did the foreclosure come before or after the "kidnapping" that generated the publicity he needs to make money selling his story?

G.R.

Maybe he can go live with his friends... the kidnappers.

Duh

@3 -- I doubt there's room in there, what with the kidnapper having six kids and a baby-mama already living there.

This guy needs help. Why aren't the celeb rehab folks knocking down his door?

Um, wow...

Times like this I bet he wishes he hadn't pissed off his WHOLE family!!!

@8:12--I'm guessing he qualifies as TOO crazy for Celeb Rehab... they probably couldn't afford insurance for him...IF they could get it...

ladyskooter

Does anyone who made a comment know Jeremy personally..I do. He was telling the truth. btw his house was up for forcloser long before this happened..
He is without sin, cast the first stone it says in the bible..I can;t, can any of you..

WillyB

Who really gives a rats A$$ ... Skooter put your stone down and take the poor guy in. Im sure he's hungry and since his family dont want him.... Someone stick a fork in this guy.... Wish I had friends that would kidnap me and force me to take drugs... mannnn thats livin

WillyB

RadKat

Leave Jeremy London alone. Stop insulting him. His wife is a horrible person and an addict who was the first to endanger their son. If Jeremy says he was kidnapped then he was It would be traumatic to have a gun pointed at your head. The man just wants to be a dad to his precious son and get back to acting...which by the way...he is VERY TALENTED. His family is an example of jerks who offer no support or caring and try to get fame from knowing him...but why trash him? He is a decent guy who had the right motives to seek help for his addictions and is trying to rebuild his life. Back off people. All the best to you Jeremy and may you have success in the future. God bless.