Mel's Lawyers to Make Extortion Claim Against Oksana

7/9/2010 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Mel Gibson's lawyers will meet with the Sheriff's Department and not only present evidence that Mel is innocent of any crime against Oksana Grigorieva ... but that she committed the crime of extortion.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_Getty_04

TMZ broke the story ... Mel's lawyers will make "a presentation" of evidence to the Sheriff's Department that is investigating Mel for domestic violence, child endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon -- the presentation, we're told, will focus on evidence of Mel's innocence.

We're told in the presentation, the lawyers will also present evidence that Oksana allegedly tried to extort Mel by telling him she would sell him the tapes she secretly recorded during their nuclear arguments.

We're also told Mel's lawyers will present evidence that Oksana lied to Sheriff's deputies by knowingly making numerous false statements.

Our sources say ... during the presentation, Mel's lawyers will formally ask the Sheriff's Department to open a criminal investigation against Oksana,  focusing on alleged extortion and making false statements to law enforcement -- both felonies.

Celebrities Suck

Mel is a racist... First he talks about the jews and now he uses the "N" word.

Mels problem is that he married a beautiful woman and he's only embarrassed that he looks like and old fart standing next to his goddess wife. So he has to make her feel like sh@it by verbally abusing her. He's a dirt bag!!!! I never liked his lame @$$ movies anyway...

he needs to be slapped on his saggy balls...

Bill Leslie

Mel is a giant ****. What a great sleazebag strategy: When caught on tape as a racist and violent woman beater go get your dirtbag lawyer to try and create a diversion by making specious claims against the woman you just beat up. Excellent plan Mel!

Jennifer Faria

Mel is so rich he should pay for a lie detector to let everyone know he is innocent! Why doesn't he????? Nobody wants to be accused of Domestic Violence. I think it takes two!!! In this situation no one is innocent.

DD

Good for you Mel, I dont belive a word that come out of mouth, 2 feloney on her record and ship her home and you keep the baby, you have had many kid and you know how to raise them right and give them what they need SHIP HER ASS BACK

fran

#30 you are right.......pictures were posted of what Chris Brown did to Rihanna's face....so there was the proof. If Mel did this to her she should have went to the police right then and there, and why didnt the dentist report it. She says she recorded the tape of Mel ranting, because she was afraid of him, well why didnt she leave then. I dont want to hear about the abused woman syndrome in this case, she doesnt stike me as being afraid. It seems that she is striking out at him because he left her, and is taking his money with him. Mel may have yelled and ranted at her ,but that doesnt mean he hit her. Mel, but if u did do this own up to it man and get help. Mel's wife and kids from his former marriage know....if he is abusive it should be told, to save another from abuse..if the story is true.

vagrant

Most Russians are damaged broken cold people-parasitic predators who will do or say anything to get what they want, parasitical predators always end up destroying their hosts...they live off them, all attempts to unhook them are painful and bloody This parasitical predator used her body and child to destroy her host when he attempted to disconnect her, she is clever and cold and has nothing to lose, she does not care about her child, if she did none of us would be here discussing this

Most celebs are naive ego driven characters surrounded by people who protect them, when a parasitic predator gets their hooks into a celeb host with money and fame watch out!

Gibson says what most people( Jews, Blacks, Asian and other races) say in private and the privacy of their homes, if the tapes are ture then he is saying what most men say when faced with a the cold hard truth that the woman they fell for and got duped by is a predatorial parasite

Gibson's only fault is leaving Robin for a parasitical predator russian, his handlers should have known better and sussed her out kept him safe, but men in heat are easily manipulatedhe is an an alcoholic but that is not a crime, he was tricked into believing her lies only to find out everything about her was fake, non russian men are easily duped by the Yucksanas and other predator parasites, you can be sure these women do not pull their ****e with the Russian oligarchs and millionaires who made their fortunes by criminal activity, the russian men are just like them and know their game and would do worse than slap them around, they would just dispose of them coldly and inhumanly as their nature dictates

Rhonda

Am I the only one that noticed how scripted that recording was. She was so calm..she was reading her part and knowing that he was a hot head she manipulated that conversation. What he said was wrong but you don't know both sides..Why did the Dentist not call the police? Maybe because she never told him she was hit. Maybe because it didn't happen.. I have been abused and I can tell you this, you are not that calm when talking to your abuser.

Rhonda

Juryisout

I honestly think Mel is out of his mind and he has serious demons, but I listened to the tapes and I have to say she is also part of this. They are both insane and I think she leaked everything out to the press... I am sure she is waiting to cash in... Listening to the tapes, she doesnt sound like a person who is fearing for her life. She is getting him to react.

All I can say is I am happy it is not my life... Money can't buy you happiness!

Susie

WOW!.......Mel Gibson has some SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES. Irrespective, if she KNEW she was recording him and he didn't ---WHO TALKS LIKE THAT, SERIOUSLY! I am SHOCKED!......He obviously BELIEVES that he is better than HER and she deserves NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER - JUST by virtue of the fact that she is the mother of his little baby ...HE SHOULD TREAT HER BETTER. What a legacy. HIS EX-WIFE WAS THE SMART ONE to LET HIS NASTY ASS GO! .................his EX-wife probably said GOOD RIDDENS!!! KARMA IS A BITCH! I won't pay to see any of his movies AGAIN nor will I watch ANY OF THE ONES THAT I CURRENTLY OWN..........my husband MAY but I know my children WON'T!!! WHAT A PHONEY MAN WITH HIS SMUG ATTITUDE OF ENTITLEMENT! I PRAY HIS little baby NEVER MARRIES A MAN LIKE HIM!!!!

Abby Normal

LOL... the TRUTH's identity has been exposed! Hello Mel! Nice to see your comments :-) ~ happy happy joy joy! you're sick and less than a man. if you're not happy with your woman who give you a BJ, then move on! aren't you man enough?

CINDY

I always thought it was illegal to tape someone without their knowlege and consent. So if she's on the phone with him, talking, why didn't she say "look I'm recording you".... but she never says it. The proof is in the tapes. She is truly a snake in the grass. I have no sympathy for her. She is a gold digger and now wants his wallet. What a pig. Get to work loser! Put the kid in daycare like the rest of us. Get a life GoldDigger! Its his money! Not yours loser!

CINDY

People can be so stupid and ready to critize. we all get pist off at one point in our lives by certain parasites who push all the wrong buttons, and we can all talk trash when pist! So I don't blame Mel Gibson.... he's furious with this whore. DOn't blame him at all.

Susan

Mel, Mel, Mel! Why did you let this sleeze rope you into this old trap? The tapes are obviously a set-up and this slimy golddigging prostitute should get absolutely NOTHING from Mel!
Send her back where she came from!

huh?2010

Now that the tapes have been examined by experts who have declared them fakes, and they have been forced into the hands of the police by the judge, she is in a world of trouble. When the police prove that the tapes are as phony as her boobs and teeth and ethics, they will determine that the tapes were all part of an attempt to extort. Even the picture that she had leaked was doctored. Sad that all of the drama could have been prevented by the media actually checking the authenticity of the evidence before they put it out there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments