Mel Gibson/Oksana Court Hearing -- It's a Wrap

7/1/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva court hearing is over, and everyone was mum on the way out.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_Getty_04
We're told the hearing was set yesterday -- before the incendiary tapes were leaked -- and both sides had issues they wanted to discuss with the judge.

We're told the judge is interested in the tape leak, because there's a restraining order in place prohibiting Oksana from divulging info on the substance of the secret recordings.

Uh

re..21 "John"
First you ask a question and then you answer it, and erroneously
I might add. No one said "Mel is a mean drunk who beats women and hangs black people" except you. There is no proof (other than what you wrote) and I would certainly agree with you, which makes me wonder why you wrote it in the first place. As far as the "We all", I don't think you represent anybody but yourself.

tracker

BOTTOM LINE.WE HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS THAT MEL IS CRAP.HOWEVER UNTIL.THE HOLLYWEIRD CELEBS.HAVE THE GUTS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST A MAD MAN.WELL ENOUGH SAID...PROTECTING YOUR PAYCHECK IS ALL THAT MATTERS.REAL AMERICA.HAS A CLUE FOR A LONG TIME.......

C

As long as blacks feel comfortable enough to use it, I can't condemn others. I put all of us on the same level, period. So, I'm still cool with Mel. (Well, not with hitting her...unless she really was rough with the baby.)

I Chinee

I'm bi-racial half white & half black and what he said does not bother me one bit. Really it ain't none of our business and that was dirty to release those tapes.

And screw Reverend Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, why don't they go back to supporting their illegal aliens.

tt

Um it didnt leak SHE released it for money captin lol

Q

Mel Gibson is entitled to his freedom of speech just like the rest of us..Get over it...he was talking to the mother of his child not yours. He makes great movies & I will continue to
to view them as that is my right as well..

jbk

cant wait to hear the actual audio

LiteDollar

All I know is that my life is richer because of Mel Gibson's acting. From Lethal Weapon to The Passion of Christ, and in between, I always enjoyed Mel. Yes, he has a drinking problem. Who is Hollywood doesn't? Not to the point: The reality is that religion has caused almost every war, and Israel cannot be criticized anymore than the pedophilia Catholic Church that caused the crusades. After all, they are God's and Jesus's chosen people. As to the "N" word, everyone uses it, you just can't say it in public, unless you are a rapper. Finally, as to the Baby Momma, she learned from Tiger. Go for it, get the cash. I, for one, hope Mel proves the extortion claim.

Diane

Spare me the "oh poor Mel, she's a gold-digger" garbage. Mel probably released the tapes himself to make it seem like he's a victim. The tapes did not tell anyone anything we didn't know about Mel before this. He may be a good actor, but he is a complete zero as a human being, with a foul mouth, a racist mind-set and a total lack of respect for women. HE is the one who cared so little for his wife of many years and his house full of kids from his marriage that he ran off and left them for someone new. HE was the one who decided to have a child with her and then throw her away like he threw his wife away. She maybe should have realized that he would discard her like he discarded his wife, but the fact is that HE is the only one who had something to gain from the release of the tapes. He made it look like she defied the Court order and like he was the victim because we got to hear his vitriolic hate-speech right out of his mouth - irrelevant, because we have heard his trash-talk many times before. I am sick of reading the comments from all those who call HER names - she's the one who fell in love and had a baby with someone who opened his mouth and spewed that ugliness - how about a little sympathy for her -and for the child who has that two-faced, alcoholic, bigoted jerk for a father? None of you knows anything about her except that she "fell for" Mel - who she probably believed was truly like the nice guys he portrays in movies, then had the unfortunate surprise to find out that in truth he was someone else entirely. You ASSUME that she is gold-digger, a wh*re, and lots of other negative things, but she is probably just a not-particularly brilliant, star-struck woman who thought she had been miraculously lucky to have the man of her dreams fall in love with her too. Sadly for her, instead of having a life with Prince Charming, she ended up with Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, and with her life smeared across the globe and a bunch of people making ugly assumptions about her and posting them across the internet. We all wish Mel and our other stars would turn out to be nice people, worthy of our respect, admiration and entertainment dollars. Sadly, they often are not very good people, and Mel is among the worst of them.

reeblite

does he even know if that baby is really his?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3