Mickey Rourke on Oksana: 'Screw the Bitch!'

7/2/2010 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was the target of another verbal attack today in New York -- but this time, the man calling her a "bitch" was Mickey Rourke.

Mickey Rourke on Oksana

Moments ago in SoHo, Rourke defended Mel's N-word laced outburst -- the one in which he told the mother of his child she looked like a "f**king pig in heat" -- by telling us, "Sh*t happens."

Rourke continued, "I wouldn't believe everything you hear ... you know ... I think he's a good dude, you know. And ah, screw the bitch!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kris

Stay out of it, Mickey!

Ivana Tinkle

1) I agree with him, she's a gold digger using her baby makin' skills to pay the bills. ( guess that's called breeding, if she were in a pet store)

2) FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nita

well well!

melissa

Mickey Rourke is an ignorant, crazy, old, disgusting freak. Much like Mel Gibson himself.

Bubba

Another creature! I can use his pictures as a dartboard as well but this time I would like to practice my knife throwing abilities.
I think this (former??)drug and booz low-life form should stay out of it.

Uh

Assuming the "story" is true, there is one glaring problem. I don't believe a word from that washed out mental freak. So his remarks effectively nail the coffin shut on Mel Gibson.

Johnny Five

Yeah, like we give a flying f@ck about what MICKEY ROURKE has to say. I enjoy TMZ, but Mickey's about as big a ****eater as Mel Gibson.

At

Well said. She set up a recorder and basically egged Mel on to the point that he blew up at her.

Ivana Tinkle

Damn, not first, but she's still an opportunistic breeder, just ask Timothy Dalton. It's sad to see him throw away a 30 year marriage for this POS. Hey, Mel Gibson: it's not like all the rag mags and general public wasn't forewarning you when she started to schmooze you away from your family. Kinda says alot about her integrity right there....

Bleh!

Another member of OTHMC =Over The Hill Misogynist Club.

Cazza

typical this crazy bastard rourke would stick up with his best mate crazy bastard gibson. of course ugly bastards stick together. ****in losers.

dan

agree 100% until I hear the tapes its all BS

bob dobolina

yawulp this is the the truth what every guy feels but is afraid to say it ....mickey is the man!

Old Enough

Mickey is showing he's as ignorant as Mel Gibbons. Mel's language was inapproperiate - PERIOD! I don't care who he was using it on or what his excuse is. He's the PIG! I can't understand ANYONE defending a pig like him!

BOYCOTT MEL GIBSON - He's not worth a dime of anyone's hard errand money. He's proven that he's a racist, woman-hating, anti-semite bigot. He needs to go live on a deserted island where he won't have to interact with humans, something he's proven he isn't.

malt

y r some of u defending mel,how was u raised.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments