Mickey Rourke on Oksana: 'Screw the Bitch!'

7/2/2010 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva was the target of another verbal attack today in New York -- but this time, the man calling her a "bitch" was Mickey Rourke.

Mickey Rourke on Oksana

Moments ago in SoHo, Rourke defended Mel's N-word laced outburst -- the one in which he told the mother of his child she looked like a "f**king pig in heat" -- by telling us, "Sh*t happens."

Rourke continued, "I wouldn't believe everything you hear ... you know ... I think he's a good dude, you know. And ah, screw the bitch!"

Ashley

yo Mickey aint no racist. He's got tons of black friends. Hell he was good friends with Tupac.

meli

Mickey's just mad because his face is too tight from all of that bad plastic surgery. And Mel Gibson just needs to evaporate off the face of this earth...he is the most hateful person I've ever seen.

kirkham

pretty much sums up what everyone else is saying...**** happens an screw that bit ch!!!!!

itsMeAgain

Not all black pple are N*****? i mean aren't certain pple considered that while others not? so can't a person say that in the heat of an anger about the bad pple who are N***** but not talking about all black pple? just saying and no i am not a racist. i was an honorary member of the black culture club in high school:) no, i am not black but have many friends who are. i have friends of all color!

G.R.

Geez. One crazy old plastic face fool sticking up for another idiot. This doesn't surprise me. I knew someone from Hollywood would try and defend racist Mel. Mickey just needs to shut his old washed up actor self and go back into seclusion.

Karen

I just love that guy! good for him speaking his mind. I dont know where women gets off these days thinking they are intitled to anything.get a frickin job and clue! I love you Mickey!!

by...adios

You KNOW she recorded hundreds of fights before she got one she could roll with.

All people have a little racism in them. Those who deny it are usually the worst secretly. It's our innate wickedness. If we were all the same color, people would mock others' height, or shade, or weight, or eye color, or hair, etc etc. We're great at hurting each other.

Humanity has an evil streak no matter how hard we try to be good or pure. If we hassle Gibson for saying ******, why do we not hassle people for adultery that really hurts all those involved, including kids. Instead, we laugh about how many people so-and-so screwed...or worse, high-five em.

sparkys nemesis

Another a-hole.

Guest

Mickey! Next time somebody ask you about Mel or Oksana, say "No comment!"

Betty Jane Haddock

I like O'Rourke. He is an excellent actor. I believe him to be level headed about Mel.I am so glad he turned his career around. He is areal believable man.

Msmassflex

"Sweetheart"

Not only are your arguments poor, from what I can decipher from your rants ,your spelling is truly atrocius.

gene yuss

he didn't just say a racist word .. he said a racist word as it pertained to members of that race raping a girl ..

Mary

Isn't he seeing the Russian too?!!

Barb

This from a dude who used to beat his beautiful model girlfriend when he wa a big star. What do you expect?

Pistol

As if his word is any good.