Lohan Judge

Not Bugged by TMZ

7/7/2010 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right before Judge Marsha Revel threw the book at Lindsay Lohan yesterday -- there was one other issue she wanted to raise in open court ... involving little, ol' TMZ.

070610_tmz_court
As the judge discussed the importance of confidential information with Lohan's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley and Deputy DA Danette Meyers ... Revel began wondering -- out loud -- how we manage to do what we do.

Revel says, "All I know is that every time the three of us meet privately in chambers … by the time you hit the door, TMZ knows what we spoke about and I don’t think there's a bug back there so I don’t know."

Oh, stop it ... you're making us blush.

pcox

It was Lindsay's attorney! She's like, "I better make the big bucks for puttin up with this ****."

SunshiningTC

This beautiful JUDGE,who seems like a true Hollywood actress, did well and I think She Should give more 15 days for Lohan disrespecting her on her nails issues.

Y do he got

The mics you carry into the lobby can pickup sounds three blocks away like ANY good filming mics.VERY illegal Harvey should have more respect for the legal system.Why is TMZ pushing lohans under the bus? she sells your storys better than your killed off MJ.I lov lin and pray she does`nt drink while on meds.Take her pills and drinkie poohs away and she`ll get better,If you don`t she won`t be all she can be and her cating will also suffer.LIN get better soon push yourself to be totally drug free.F`um yes but beat`um better!!!LOV U know WHO^^^

diana

Well???????????????????????????????????????????? TMZ get's it's informtion from somewhere. I truly feel that some of the representative on the payroll of TMZ. Someone is being paid by TMZ, that's all. Case closed

Straight Talkin Texan

When the judge said that, I thought, "TMZ is gonna LOVE this!" If I was the judge, I'd be VERY concerned that things I said in the PRIVACY and SANCTITY of my chambers was getting out! And I'd be PISSED!

dirty diana

hahahhahahahahaha i know i watched it all and i loved it!!!!!!!lmfao!!!! ummm let us know the next time you go in tmz!!!! keep up the awesome work!!!! I find out news here before it even hits the news and i love it!!!!!

adam

I know TMZ has to have a mole on the inside they pay to get info, but I am shocked the judge is not more pissed about it. I am no lawyer, but there must be some legal way to prevent any do***ents from being posted and or find out who is leaking the info.

jms

Have to love the free advertising TMZ !

Lil Wendy

I love Marsha Revel because she's awesome and lays down the law she doesn't care whether you're famous or not she deserves her own show. We love you Marsha Revel

Andrew

TMZ, the judge's comments were not a compliment. TMZ is basically s*** on earth - stalking celebrities and jumping on stories to be first but with inaccruate information, then changing the information later on to be more accurate making it look like you were both first and accurate all along (yes, you do this).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3