Don Johnson Wins $23.2 Million in 'Nash' Cash

7/7/2010 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0707_don_johnson_BN_gettyDon Johnson just scored a $23.2 million victory in his heated legal battle over the show "Nash Bridges" ... but that's not all.

As we first reported, Johnson -- who co-owns the copyright for the show -- sued the production company behind "Nash," claiming they screwed him out of millions of dollars in profits.

Rysher Entertainment Inc. had argued that the show actually had a multi-million dollar deficit.

But today in L.A. County Superior Court -- the judge ordered Rysher to fork over $23.2 million -- plus half the profits the show makes in the future.

Cha-ching.

Truth

IF RYSHER IS TELLING THE TRUTH, JOHNSON GETS NOTHING ANYWAY. ADDING DEBT TO DEBT = BANKRUPTCY, REGARDLESS OF THE DECISION. STUCK IN FINANCIAL QUAGMIRE FOR JOHNSON. TOO BAD, DUDE WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE TO WORK. THE PENSION FUND JUST DRIED UP.

Me

I wish I could get my paws on even 1/10 of that 23.2 million... Christ that is a lot of money

electriczipper

he will never see it...

electriczipper

maybe cheech smoked up all the profits ...that show sucked anyways...

dd

His wife is a multi-millionaire so he's rich anyway.

tmz@frog.cc

23 Million is no chump change.

Physical Graffiti

I'd do him!

metnwt

Who is he married to?

Robert

He James Garnered them...

brianpi

Someone should ask Him about who was driving the night his driver killed some people in a terrible car wreck, years ago......

Bill C.

Though I never watched a single episode, 'Nash Bridges' was a popular show for years. I find it impossible to believe THAT show lost money.

Diane

Geez, I thought he was dead. Guess his career is "as good as".

Clayton L.

These actors with their million dollar homes and fancy cars are clogging up the court system with their suing antics. Take the money you made being a slickster on Miami Vice buy yourself an island somewhere and quit your whinning. The courts need room for all the other hollywood drama queens so they can get their hands slapped and be sent down the river for a whooping 90 day sentence! And who do you think made money on this joke. Can u say $$lawers$$

Big One

One person taking on the "establishment" and wins! You gotta love it. Go Don! Good for you!

nancy jo

I Can't Believe That They Didn't Give You Any Money in the First Place!!! This Gal Loves You For Being You!! Those Dingbats! I'm Sure Don's Heartbeat Doesn't Sound Like a Heartbreak Right Now!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments