Lindsay Lohan

Says F-U in Court

7/7/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan may not have told off the judge with her mouth -- but yesterday in court, she had a special message for Judge Marsha Revel painted on her fingernails ... "f*ck you."

0707_lohan_getty

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

electriczipper

little late huh TMZ???

Ginger

And this is why she needs jail time. She hasn't a clue about obeying the law and taking court seriously. I wish the judge hadn't given her til the 20th to turn herself in. I hope they took her passport. This girl is a train wreck and thinks she is above the law. I, along with lots of others, hope her time in jail straightens up a lot of her self destructive behavior.

electriczipper

maybe the korean lady who did the nail job just signed her work,,could be her name for all we know..

ragincajun79

Oh very classy! That is the perfect way to show you have learned your lesson and are ready to change!

Ehécatl

She should get extra time in the slammer --- for contempt of court.

Anon

Well what do you know, it really does say that. I didn't feel sorry for her before and I feel even less sorry for her now.

becky

Are you kidding me!!! I bet if the Judge saw that she would be spending a little more time then 23 days in jails. Its so disrespectful not only to the Judge but to people in general... what was her Lawyer doing?

moveover

Not very classy. A true sign of immaturity. She acts like an idiot kid. Too bad.

J

That's contempt of court- this game isn't over yet.....

Jesse James Hater

White trash

me

Judge will love this one!

She knew it would be photographed, and yet did it anyway.

She has made her bed now, and believe me this judge will see it.

Shawn

she also cried to the judge saying she didn't know to go once a week. we all knew it, it was all over the internet the whole time. her actions are proof money and fame do not require intelligence. it's either drugs and alcoholism or just ignorance steering that ship right now.

ellekay

Wow so much for not disrespecting the judge. She needs to grow up and act like an adult if she expects to be treated like one. This is so childish. good riddance.

Bob Goodden

I think the judge probably did see it. They are not dummies. Certainly the balliff standing behind her was "ready for action"

Jen

Oh, Lindsay why are you such an idiot? I bet she wishes it was Freaky Friday today!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments