Oksana Grigorieva -- I Need to See My Lawyer

7/8/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva made a beeline for her lawyer's office in Century City today -- moments after the L.A. Sheriff's Dept. announced that her baby daddy Mel Gibson was being investigated for allegedly beating her up.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Sources tell us Oksana has told investigators that Mel had been violent toward her on several occasions ... including one incident in January, in which Mel allegedly punched Oksana in the face ... knocking out a tooth and chipping another.

lalaland

By the looks of the sore on that lip, Mel better get his 'little Jew' checked.

sfinsf

What crazy person wrote that he should get the "same treatment as Chris Brown"? There was NO DOUBT whatsoever that Chris Brown beat Rhianna -- she was in the hospital, her whole face was beaten in, there were witnesses.

Mel Gibson may be a middle-aged fool who got lured in, but ther is NO PROOF whatsoever that he beat Oksana. I would not defend ANY man for a second if he beat his woman -- but this has SET UP blinking in huge, big, red lights!

DANA

hope to see her behind bars

smartypants1

Why all the vicious attacks on Mel's baby mama? He is a little man (5'9')with a Napoleon complex. He's so gross.
He lied the 1st time he made all of those anti-Semitic remarks during a temper tantrum (I don't care if he was drunk). Then he had the Sheriff's Dept. lie in their police report about it until 1 sheriff let TMZ & the world know the truth by producing the original police report.
We all know what he said so I don't think I need or want to repeat the comments.
So now we should believe Mel or his Baby mama? What did she do besides blindly falling for a racist.
So now that he is done with her, you people think it is o.k. for him to have said those horrible (once again) racist remarks to her about rape? He is so GROSS.
Let not forget, HIS FATHER SAID THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED! His entire family is F*UCKED UP.
I fell bad for all of his children. Hopefully they won't grow up to be just like daddy. What a scary thought.

Carrie

Russian/Asian women are notorious for coming to America and using older men. Mel should have seen this coming.

Jim

"And no matter how ticked off you are at someone, you DON'T HIT them!", oh, ok, unless they lay their hands on me first. Woman slaps me in the face i slap her right back.

lili

Mel's a loser, and she needs some Abreva.

elin

eeeewww! SHE NEEDS SOME VALTREX OR ABREVA! ASAP!

AJ

Got a little herpes working on that upper lip......

I Luv TMZ

I wonder if she blames Mel for giving her herpes too.

db

JUST ANOTHER FOREIGN HO TRYING TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM BY SEDUCING AN OLD DRUNK AND HAVING HIS CHILD. MEGA $$ IN HER MIND
I GUESS AND ONE MORE KID SAYING WHO'S MY DADDY?

who farted

look at the big herpes sore on her lip

Muppet

@#11 scott. Oh for God's sake grow up!! You don't get a cold sore from a beating that supposedly happened months and months ago!! Geez

Pat

Her head looks way too small for her body and her neck is too long. She looks like ET.

Kate

She could be one of the Russian spies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments