Oksana Grigorieva -- I Need to See My Lawyer

7/8/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva made a beeline for her lawyer's office in Century City today -- moments after the L.A. Sheriff's Dept. announced that her baby daddy Mel Gibson was being investigated for allegedly beating her up.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Sources tell us Oksana has told investigators that Mel had been violent toward her on several occasions ... including one incident in January, in which Mel allegedly punched Oksana in the face ... knocking out a tooth and chipping another.

selena

What does her looks have ANYTHING to do with the fact that she may have been beaten
she is all plastic her nose her boobs her lips but who cares
Mel is the ass = he is pathetic
if those tapes are true - he is vile
boycott his movies

Geoff Coldiron

Look at the shankeroid on that lip! Looks like she is trying to blame a scorching case of the herpes on domestic abuse.

Danonino

Uglysana has a bad case of the herpes! Maybe fish lips will quit getting lip injections. I hope this fad of lip injections will stop, it is gross and makes women look like the creature from the black lagoon!

Bob Loblaw

I didn't know Etna was Russian.

DANA

She is giving pigs a bad name.

Allie

Give us the pictures of your bruised face skank. Put up or shut up.

gimmeabreak

LOL @ "THE TRUTH"...

You want THE TRUTH?! I'll give you THE TRUTH!

Mel's diatribe against "The Jews" really did happen, you azzhat.

"There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark. I want to apologise specifically to everyone in the Jewish community for the vitriolic and harmful words that I said to a law enforcement officer the night I was arrested on a DUI charge."

"I am a public person, and when I say something, either articulated and thought out, or blurted out in a moment of insanity, my words carry weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my words and apologise directly to those who have been hurt and offended by those words."

"The tenets of what I profess to believe necessitate that I exercise charity and tolerance as a way of life. Every human being is God’s child, and if I wish to honour my God I have to honour his children. But please know from my heart that I am not an anti-Semite. I am not a bigot. Hatred of any kind goes against my faith.

"I’m not just asking for forgiveness. I would like to take it one step further, and meet with leaders in the Jewish community, with whom I can have a one-on-one discussion to discern the appropriate path for healing.

"I have begun an ongoing program of recovery and what I am now realising is that I cannot do it alone. I am in the process of understanding where those vicious words came from during that drunken display, and I am asking the Jewish community, whom I have personally offended, to help me on my journey through recovery.

"Again, I am reaching out to the Jewish community for its help. I know there will be many in that community who will want nothing to do with me, and that would be understandable. But I pray that that door is not forever closed.

"This is not about a film. Nor is it about artistic license. This is about real life and recognising the consequences hurtful words can have. It’s about existing in harmony in a world that seems to have gone mad." - Mel Gibson August 1, 2006

Sarah

Is it just me or does she look like Octomom?

Different Rules Apply

Where has that lip been?

mimi

she has herpes on her lips

Christine

He hasn't been convicted yet, so maybe we should reserve judgement? However, with that being said, based on his past, he probably did do all that he's accused of. But, how is it, in this world of billions of people, that dumbass people always seem to find one another? Why??? These people deserve on another. She's a money grubbing low-life and he's a money making low-life. And they've reproduced.

Arm

She taped him illegally and should be prosecuted!! She knows how to get money out of famous actors. I wonder how much she received from Timothy Dalton, who fathered her first child. I guess, illegitimate births are profitable.
I support Mel Gibson. Majority of men lose their tempers, when provoked by women like her.

onandonanon

Since his arrest, Mel has gone downhill, and resembles a rugged sloppy drunk. The Passion of the christ went to his head. I think at this point Mel should pack up and join a monastery. The young lady who became entangled with this dangerous tool should have stuck with giving piano lessons. I am surprised at the number of people who seem to be condoning his erratic and bizarre behavior, especially towards ladies. He is attempting to use his power to control and terrify, as well as castigate her for the very things that attracted him in the first place.

loyal

GOLDIGGER FULL EFFECT !!!! SHE STOLE MEL FROM HIS WIFE AND KIDS!! CAUSE SHE HAS NO CARRIER (SINGER ????????) SHE GOT A HOLLYWOOD A LIST AND QUICKLY GOT PREGNANT.....WHAT DO YOU EXPECT MEL WITH THIS KIND OF SLUT ??? NEXT TIME BE SMARTER AND DON T FALL FOR ANY RUSSIAN.....GOLDIGGER!!! THEY RE ALL MOVING TO AMERICA FOR THE SAME PURPOSE , LOS ANGELES IS FULL OF THOSES BITCHES !!! IN EUROPE THEY HANG OUT IN THE FRENCH RIVIERA OR MONACO WHERE THE RICH GUYS ARE AND MOST OF THE TIME GET PAID IN EXCHANGE OF SEX OR THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE HOT NEW GIRLFRIEND,THEY RE YOUNG AND TARGET OLDER GUYS BUT RICH ONES !!! AND HOOOO AFTER THREE FOUR MONTHS GET PREGNANT TO BE SET FOR LIFE !LOOK AT PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO GOT HIMSELF IN THE SAME SITUATION AFTER HE HAD SEX THREE TIME WITH AN AFRICAN AIR HOSTESS NOW SHE HAS HIS KID AND IS IN A 3 MILLIONS EURO HOUSE ALL SET , NO NEED TO WORK FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE....MENS ARE SOOOOOOO STUPID !!!!

loyal