« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron James -- I'm In Miami, B*tch

7/9/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after screwing the city of Cleveland like a cheap hooker, LeBron James arrived in Miami early this morning ... to a chorus of cheers from the only people who still like him.

0708_lebron_splash_video
Fans went crazy when he landed around 2:30 AM today, showing up at the W Hotel after flying via private jet.

Flying private is an act of cowardly betrayal against the good people of the commercial airline business.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KellyR

@ John Johnson: You were doing okay til you brought up khloe and kourtney... Now I have to go drink some bleach to get that nasty taste out of my mouth. I don't consider them a reason to go to Miami LMAO

jay

we all drank the kool-aid. Sports figures are not role models unless we individually proclaim it. They are performers and faux fighters on pretend battlefields and they fight for fanatics or fans. No man or woman is a coward for choosing to make money with their skills in one city versus another. The owner is hurt and refusing to take responsibility for the seven years in which he should have been truly motivated to develop a supporting cast for the one-time hero of his choosing.

RIC

Flying Private is what you do when your a superstar!

His Queen

You hatters need to stop!King James don't nobody nothing. Like is mother said he is the one that has to live with what ever decision he makes and so he did what was best for him. Bottom Line I love the fact tha the did it on National TV because thaqt money went to a great cause. Further more if I were him I would not have stayed in Cleveland anymore either what they should hav e done since they are all so mad now was get hime som good players. He was there for seven years what more do you people want? If you were at a dead end job going no where would you stay? or go to another company wew you can further your career? At lease he knows who is TRUE fans are! He plays great ball and I will be happy when he gets a ring! TURE FAN. I will be rocking a number 6 jersey and I am in chicago! WHAT?

BuckeyeBabe

In reguards to #9 CubanB....Actually, Ohio has several "extremely wealthy" people living there. I should say, even more wealthy then Queen James.

Brian

Truthfully, who cares where Lebron ended up. He still is going to lose to the Lakers. At least he had a fighting chance in Chicago.

What really pissed me off however, was the whole "Decision" 1 hour special. He said he did it for the kids, The Boys and Girls Club of America. Did he really think we believed him? Hell did he even mention them once? He didn't just dump Cleveland like a cheap hooker, he bitch slapped everyone who was there and watching.

r.t.

Why is TMZ so hateful toward LeBron James? This is business not
college sports! Whats this about flying on private Jet? So What!!

Lonisha

tmz apologize already, haters

bill

all you people that say he has a right to leave. yes he does but all that bull about loving his teamates and loyalty he talked about in cleveland was all bull. lets gets that straight. and now yes he is wade's little bitch!! screw miami! drug capital of the world! lebron cant win on his own like a true champion. nope he needs wade to show him how its done. he is a complete loser !

Sunny

Ok, I believe everyone has the right to say whatever they want. I am from Ohio near Akron, and while I feel Lebron can do whatever he wants, I think for some of you people on here to start slamming Ohio or the city of cleveland is not ok. Its the game of basketball and Lebron's decision we are talking about, I don't think it's fair to go on here and bash a city and state where a lot of people feel passionate about, especially if they are from that area. I was born in Cleveland myself, and the negative comments about the city are sad. I would never talk bad about someone else's hometown.

Patricia

Like many I am saddened to see LeBron James leave the Cavs. The idea of LeBron staying with Cleveland for his entire career was simply unrealistic. I do wish he and his family only the best in Miami. I don't care for his nationally televised decision last night but would have rather found out on the evening news or the crawl at the bottom of the screen. What a slap in the face to his loyal fans and to he teams scouting him. I hope he finds a slick PR agent to keep him from making a fool of himself in glitzy Miami. I believe the City of Cleveland will rebound well from LeBron's departure.

miss s

Yeah LBJ screwed himself in the words of fellow idiot rush Limbaugh I HOPE HE FAILS !

smartass

lebron james is an over rated a$#hole. didnt do nothing in clevland so he gonna run like a bitch to who ever gonna give him more money!!!!! you aint never gonna be micheal jordan a$%hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Joel

Good Bye and good riddance. Lebrom choked in every playoff game with the Cavs. Miami can have him. He is a classless, egotistical low life. With all his money, he would never even tip at the bars and restaurants he would frequent in Cleveland. Typical ghetto thug that will fit right in with the lowlifes in Miami. It's not so much that he left it's THE WAY HE LEFT is why people are upset. You people that bash clevland just get a clue, Oh and btw Cuban8 many wealthy peple chose to live in Ohio and not the ghettos of Miami

Tania

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF HATERS!!!!! So now he is a Miami guy!! HA!! get over it!! Miami Heat is one of the best team out there so why wouldn't he want to join them? Nothing like the Miami heat!! It's the place to be.

***Flying private is an act of cowardly betrayal against the good people of the commercial airline business**
WHAT A STUPID COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETRAYAL?? GET A LIFE! IF YOU WANT NO PRESS, FLYING PRIVATE IS THE WAY TO GO!! SO STOP TRYING TO COME UP WITH STUPID WAYS TO PUT HIM DOWN! HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!