« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Hayward -- Fish and Chicks

7/11/2010 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BP honcho Tony Hayward had a good oily time last month in Houston, TX, watching World Cup soccer in a bar with a woman -- not his wife -- and in a supreme irony  ... he ordered seafood.

0709_tony_heyward_woman_EX_TMZTMZ obtained photos of Hayward in a Champps Americana Restaurant and Bar on June 12.  We're told Hayward was watching USA vs. England next to an unidentified woman.

0709_tony_heyward_woman_EX_TMZ_3

We wanted to make sure the pic was indeed Tony.  So check out the CEO's watch when he appeared on CNN.  It's a spitting image of the watch he's wearing in the bar.

0709_tony_heyward_watch_

As for what Dr. Hayward ate -- yes, he's a PhD -- the receipt shows he paid for shrimp fajitas, fish & chips and 2 cranberry juices.
0709_heyward_receipt_reg_rip

No word if he cleaned up after himself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OooooNooo!

Any port in a storm. Guess he likes sniffing around the old fishing hole. . . nice bit of crumpet, that one--know what I mean? Say no more, mate.

Rusty

Fair enough - I'd have a hard time avoiding an oil spill after giving her a deep sea drilling. Fine looking lady. Good for him.

Ty

he cannot be this stupid

Trish

Stay after these jerks TMZ. They have destroyed the Gulf and many lives. How dare them be out and about having a good time in America, after what they have done. They should all be in jail. Nothing but lies from these people. I compare them to terrorists. I'm surprised President Obama isn't having fun with him.

JaundicedEye

She's attractive. Definiite hottie!

Bubba

Who cares who she is? Who cares what he was watching? Who cares what he ate? He does not seem interested in that woman and neither would I.

ryan

if this crap is true I hope his wife takes his a$$ to the cleaners.

miss s

Well looks like he's gonna go bankrupt and get divorced all in the same year.

Fred Farkel

Ty says, "he cannot be this stupid".

Well apparently... he is.

I have switched to Marathon gas stations here in the midwest. 100% domestic oil.

DW

I guess BP executive's have nothing else to do besides party the night away while the rest of the people and the environment in the south are suffering because of BP's stupidity! Great job TMZ for exposing the story!

LAWRENCE

WOW, a picture of two people having lunch. They even dared drink cranberry juice straight up, that's tough. Imagine the action TMZ missed when they went back to the office.

I mean, come on? This is news? A guy has lunch with a girl, no alcohol involved and people are making comments that his wife should take him to the cleaners????

Sorry folks, move along nothing to see here.

cari

This guy has got to be the most hated man in America. He could care less about the BP mess in the Gulf.

Human

Beautiful LOGO TMZ ;-)

Can't wait to see the movie.

Hugs to JOE

SoLo

My favorite show during my teen years had this guy named Chris Elliot and the show was called GET A LIFE.,...!!!! And I was listening to Howard Stern in 2000 (while I was ditching school) and heard somebody say "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES". EFFIN BRILLIANT!

kcmoon

Keep exposing info on him. If he's stepping out on his wife here, he's doing it on other places too. Hopefully his wife will learn of it and leave his lame a$$. Let him suffer some losses for a change

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments