Ellen Page vs. Marion Cotillard

Who'd You Rather?

7/10/2010 9:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Inception" stars Ellen Page (yes, that's the same chick who played Juno) and Marion Cotillard both showed up the London premiere of the movie.

0709_Ellen_Page_102715548_Marion_Coitillard_102741273
Question is ...

justsaying

No.1. Don't ask us how that is for starters. Ask God. He's the one you need to be asking because in the end.....whether you want him to or not, he'll be the only one answering your question. Now.......I'm not a betting man......but if I were.....well.......I don't think you are going to like his answer.

qa.z

lol. this is not even a choice, a girl born in 1987 or a french woman?! ^.*.^

Popov

wasn't Marion in of those musical movies with an ish load of other hot women and you had the famous "Who'd You Rather?" poll and she won ......I still pick her for this one too ....Ellen page makes me feel like a chester

fredsdead

Page's character was so f***g annoying in Juno, I wouldn't do her unless she didn't want it.

Anthony

Both would be the best choice, I went with Page but Marion Cotillard is pretty sweet looking. Loved her in Public Enemys

sunnyroberto

Page is cute, but she seems like the kind of girl who won't shut up.

French girls are HOT!

TerrancePryor

Ellen Page,hands down.

bf

Ellen Page may be gay, but I would do her.

DIGBICK

I know, Ellen Page is so annoying in her films. But, yeah baby! I like lesbos and she is hot enough. I would get on top of her, cover her mouth, and ride her all night long! Oh yeaaah!

WillyKid

Is Ellen Page the same chick from those Cisco commercials -- she enters the doctors office, he's not there. But, he's halfway around the world and the connect via satellite -- or something like that. Anyone know?

Ginna

I picked Ellen Page. Frankly, seeing her in the movie "Hard Candy" was enough for me to realize she's a good actress. On top of that, given the pictures shown of Ellen and of Marion, Ellen actually looks healthy, whereas Marion looks like she chain smokes 2 packs a day.

Mike

Yes #11, this is the same Ellen Page that's in the Cisco commercials.

scrotacular

Definitely Ellen Page. Marion Cotillard has a big ugly mole right in the middle of her forehead. Looks like someone shot her in the head with a raisinette.

wasted days and wasted nights

Marion is fabulous in Nine.

Brett Rutledge

I do want work with ellen page prefer cuz she is right mate with me when we are make in film. smile

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments