Coco vs. Kim K

The World's Biggest Ass-Off!

7/12/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

It's an ass competition for the ages -- the curvacious Coco versus the badonkalicious Kim Kardashian. Four cheeks have entered ... but only two will emerge victorious!!!

media_removed_tmz

Both ladies flaunted their famously plump backsides at the AMP Energy Bullrun Rally in New York City this weekend.

Question is ...

J.L.O.V.E

I hear you Jim but I would still take Vida over both of them cause she is way hotter than both of them don't get me wrong they're fine women nice booties but they can't touch Vida Guerra.

jmonter

Really, both Kim and Coco are as the women must be: beautiful, but Kim is my dream

Gee Money

Coco's ass is always on par. I have seen Kim's not looking too tight on some occasions. The race car driver suit makes the arse drop a little. True Coco's might be fake but it looks nicer.

Stephen

Kim's bodacious booty is curvacious and aesthetically appears to be the natural eighth wonder of the world... Coco's booty is great, but not as natural-looking or as scrumptious.

ash

Anybody could have an ass like that 2...if they got butt implants like they BOTH did. Take a look at Kim's sex tape. In the beginning her ass is small and all of a sudden its huge. Not normal or natural. You can't just "grow" an ass overnight. Just saying!

Emma

Their ass's are a little to big. Kims looks real though. Coco, wait, what kinda name is Coco anyways? Coco's ass looks fake. I think if Kim dropped one ass size she'd look good. As for Coco honey, you aint pullin it off very well. My ass is better than both yalls!

keyson

kim is yummier than coco stretch a mark ass

John

do a internet search for Marita Trento, for the best ass, IMO

Stephen

Actually, the real best booty in the world is Brazilian: Talita Brandao-- in all her bootyliciousness.

Double A

LoL All The Hating Comments Are Probably From Girls Because They Wish They Were Them. And Guys Hating Because They Know They Will Never Get A Woman Like That. That's Fine Though, Stick With Your Twig Girls.

www.ahmenus.com

jeff

i think both there or them are hot! id like to get at ether one and anyone who says they dont r haten cuz they cant get at it. and trish id like to see ur but lol hit me up at bones2440@yahoo.com

James

They're both very nice, but I definitely have to lean towards Coco! Those who post negative comments are either catty women, or gay men. How can any heterosexual men not love these women's umm--posterior attributes! I truly believe that if the fashion industry were run by heterosexual men, you'd see a LOT more supermodels with features such as what you see on Coco and Kim K.

andre

Whoever said these asses are gross and repulsive must be a female who dont have an ass or a guy who cant get a real woman with some junk in the trunk. I think Coco got her, and guys coco ass is real,only thing fake is her tits.

luke

many look for it,even through surgery but kim has gotten from God its ok.

ismael09

las dos poseen altos y hermosos culos pero uno no es natural,adivinen cual?