Christina Milian -- No Longer a Dream Girl

7/13/2010 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after pics of her estranged husband The-Dream surfaced frolicking on the beach with another woman, singer/actress Christina Milian was spotted still wearing her wedding ring  in L.A. on Tuesday.

media_removed_tmz

Although the couple married just last September, The-Dream released a statement yesterday saying he and Christina came to the decision their relationship was "unsuccessful" at the end of 2009.

0709_ring_bling_footer

Curtis

why are y'all hatin on swizzy?you people must be rhumba listeners coz if y'all don't know swizzy helped build the hip hop.

Vince

I think she just had a baby like 2 months ago...not too many women lose all their weight right away...and she's still smaller than prob. 90% of the population! She's so hot...the weight looks good on her anyway...but I'm sure she'll be bony again soon. I hope dude trades up though...nothing worse than losing a beautiful woman and then your side-piece is ugly!

bella

The DREAM SUCKS!!! Christina is WAY too beautiful for him. When I first read they were together I was like WTF--maybe she was drunk or perhaps desperate and lonely--that happens. But she is way too sweet and talented for him. And they call him Radio Killer--yep He has sure killed his fan base because I NO longer listen to the DREAM because of this **ish..So DREAM go drop 5 stacks on your make up BAG u a**wipe!!!!!

Michael Dees

Christina is a beautiful and intrellegent women who can bounce back from this diaster marrige. the marrige was jus like her babydady name, a dream.

sickoflilo

who are these people and how is this news ?

Danni

Everyone keep calling the "new mom" fat and everything under the son pertaining to weight gain. FYI, she just had a damn baby. Yall really don't know how old these picks are. As far as we may know, they were taken months ago and are just being posted. She looks damn good to have just had a baby. I don't care how "fat" someone gets, cheating is still unacceptable. The point is, Dream is a cheater. I can only imagine what Nivea was going through before Christina!

24kDiva

Maybe she just wanted a beautiful baby girl in wedlick. You go girl!

secret

I think the dream is a ass wipe. If he wanted to be a play boy he should have never got married to Christina. I feel sorry for her. I would never ask a girl to marry me then cheat on her. If i don't think I can stay faithful. I just won't get married plain and simple.

If I ever meet you Christina I would be happy just to meet you. I would give you a big bouquet of flowers. You deserve better than that.

I would Never ask you to marry me and waste your time and break your heart If I didn't want to get married.

The woman he cheated with you with can't hold a candle to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3