Oksana/Mel Tell Different Stories Re: Extortion

7/13/2010 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is a "long paper trail" showing Oksana Grigorieva tried to extort money from Mel Gibson in return for keeping the tapes secret ... this according to sources connected with the actor.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_getty

But a source close to Oksana tells TMZ, "She did not try to extort Mel Gibson nor did she ask him for money in return for the tapes."

As we have previously reported, Mel's attorneys plan to meet with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department to make "a presentation of evidence" -- which, we're told, includes their evidence of alleged extortion.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PhilipMarkum

*** GUESS MEL AND CO. READ TMZ? GOOD TRY, MEL, TO KEEP UP WITH OKSANA VIS A VIS TMZ BUT THE ENTIRE WORLD NOW KNOWS THAT YOU REALLY ARE A DISGUSTING RACIST HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF TRASH. NOW GET YOURSELF TO A CONFESSIONAL - EVEN ONE YOU BOUGHT AND BUILT YOURSELF IN YOUR OWN WEIRD CHURCH - AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS FROM ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR INCLUDING LEBRON JAMES, DENZEL WASHINGTON, QUEEN LATIFAH, HALLE BERRY, ALL WOMEN, AND BETTER PRAY THAT SOME SPIN DOCTOR CAN TALK YOU INTO SOME MENTAL HEALTH HELP! YOU ARE SO WASHED UP! ***

Trish

I listened to one of the tapes. Mel sounds like a complete "Mad Man." I think the russian witch set him up. But, he is a mean and nasty abuser. I would never put up with that kind of behavior. He must of put his wife and kids thru hell over the years. People don't change over night. Mel is scary. He deserves everything coming his way. Ha

Lynn M

Sure she didn't try and extort money from Mel. That's why she didn't bring out the tapes for six months and AFTER the child custody agreement...she was scared...right...

Superman

Who cares? For the most part, extortion is only a crime to protect rich or immoral people. In general, the politicians who created this "crime" are both. Obviously, if they didn't do anything to cause shame, then extortion would be useless. To me, the tapes, for example, are a commodity. Sell it to the highest bidder. It's rather a double standard that lawyers can "extort" money for a client, but someone can't do it on their own.

Idiot!

Mel is a psychotic screamer... and the russian bitch is an extortionist. Of course she tried to extort him; he didn't go for it, and then "amazingly unknown to her" the tapes surfaced at all sorts of media outlets. I hope she enjoys the embarrassment she caused him; she's going to be facing attempted extortion/blackmail charges...

you're truly the devil

As an Australian, speaking for most Australians. We don't want or need Mr Mel Gibson back here in any form. Just in case he wants to 'hide out' here. He is yours now, USA, deal with it.

Barb

Whether or not she tried to use the tapes............it doesn't change the fact that Mel Gibson is a racist redneck. I don't get it..........................he clearly understands the meaning & suffering of the death of Jesus Christ.......but in his own life he is seriously lacking. He is abusive......physically & verbally.

you're truly the devil

To answer your question Kimbo - we surely do have white trash here in Australia, but usually they leave to make movies in the US

DANA

Hey Truth, why would Mel wants to see his "daughter" so bad if he is not the father?

Anne

Men are so unbelievable stupid...

Always thinking with the third leg!!!!

You made movies about warriors Mel...

some guys like to show them selves off like warriors or knights..but in real life...very far from.

I dont like any of you guys..

She is a golddigger...

But he is out of control - And that is so sad...always enjoyed his movies and acting....but my bet is that that part is over now.

The grass is not always greener on the other side..might be younger...but..

hm

A.

sick to my stomach

"she tried to extort money from me" Translation. "I thought I could bully and beat her into submission and she would never tell anyone, because I have all the cash in the world and I can hire really fancy lawyers to try to destroy her and I can trust the nice police department that tried to cover up my first hate tantrum. They will go after her and not me.. cause I am "ALL THAT and I DESERVE IT". Personally I don't care if she gets any money or not this guy needs to go away! What an great example of what you see (in the movies) is not always what you get.. Man no wonder his wife walked away with such an amazing settlement.can you imagine the stories and tapes she had! What a POS this idiot is .

Sully

None of this would have happened if Mel would have just given this woman enough money for her to sign a confidentality agreement and sign over half custody of his daughter with her. But no he decided to be a compelete ******* he could have been done with this woman clean and easy with no tapes sufacing or anything negative about him. He claims she runied his life so much well if that was the case he certainly has enough money that he could have gotten rid of her without her being harmed and he could have moved on with his life. He's straight up a horrible abusive lifeform who is full of hate.

Steve

Listen to the full 8 minutes he is a real person with a broken heart who is struggling and feels there is no one he can connect with or trust in a deeper way he feels alone. Think being that rich and successful working so hard and listen to the honesty in his voice when he says he has no friends. Thats very sad everyone needs friend who won't leave even when were full of it thats what love is about and he obviously is loosing it searching for it in a mate. He is having mental problems dealing with it all cause he really gives a damn. To me he seems like a genuine person who got his heart broke and then realizes this women is trying to take his child away from him. He clearly says he would have nothing to do with her ever again but his daughter. She on the other hand doesn't sound like a victim at all and she sounds almost happy in it which is odd other then if she is thinking these recordings will set me up for life. Im praying for both of them they need it please if your a praying person to please pray for these people this is sad they really need Gods help.

you're truly the devil

ha ha ha - everyone here knows 'Our Nicole' was born a man and never gave birth to a child (because its physically impossible for her to do so) it made perfect sense she/he/it would marry lady-man Keith Urban. She had a sex change at about 5 years old.
Ever see her with a proper baby bump? Her hips are distinctively male and she married Tom Cruise. What more proof do you need?

mark

Mel
cut it out now

look : I dunno what you see in that woman but come on.. she is what she is everybody will tell you to don't bother. there are so many pretty honest girls why do you have to take this?

move on, find a nice (american would be great) pretty and honest girl and forget about that woman . she's only interested in your money.

come on... move on. she's not worth it and you know it.

be happy, you are a star!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments