Oksana/Mel Tell Different Stories Re: Extortion

7/13/2010 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is a "long paper trail" showing Oksana Grigorieva tried to extort money from Mel Gibson in return for keeping the tapes secret ... this according to sources connected with the actor.

0701_oksana_mel_EX_getty

But a source close to Oksana tells TMZ, "She did not try to extort Mel Gibson nor did she ask him for money in return for the tapes."

As we have previously reported, Mel's attorneys plan to meet with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department to make "a presentation of evidence" -- which, we're told, includes their evidence of alleged extortion.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Cgbarn

I don't know what happened to Mel Gibson. He was a family man for all those years with his first wife and now he is over the edge. I am so sorry to see this side of him because always liked him. Maybe he just couldn't handle the big bad world without the security of his real family.
By the way, Oksana looks like the Octomom with her fake lips. Another Angela Jolee wanna be. She also seems to be an opportunist only it looks like it backfired.

Yolanda Lassiter

We love Mel. "LEAVE MEL ALONE!!!!

She only gettin back at him, it's a joke to her a woman scoring.

Annette Kinder

Mel...I'm a 140lb, 44yr old red head. Wanna beat on a woman? I'll take you on..and I guarantee you..I'll win! Have a nice day!

Jaycia

To commenter #9: Speaking on behalf of Canadians, NO we don't want Mel here either! My suggestion is to send him to Sweden. They'll protect him just like Roman Polanski. US, Canada and Australia are all too good for him.

toto alta

Mel gibson is not a christian and hasn't been before.He need to repent before is late. who does he think he is for not loving black, jewesh and spanish? he made that movie( the passion of christ for a business purpose) and not because he was a christian. To all of u evil racist just like mel, the lord made all kind of people for a reason, u will just have to leave the way things are or go to hell if u don't want others races.

lipgloss

I honestly don't give a sh*t if she is extorting him or not. He's deserves it.

Looks like South Park didn't even come CLOSE to showing just how f*cking unstable that piece of **** really is.

I tell you this much, Matt and Trey have yet to be wrong--people should play closer attention to who they lampoon.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10