Sheriff's Dept. Wants Interview with Oksana's Son

7/13/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the L.A. County Sheriff's Department wants to interview the 12-year-old son of Oksana Grigorieva in connection with the Mel Gibson investigation, and they believe the boy has critical information about his mom's volatile relationship with Mel.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Sources tell us Alexander Dalton saw many of the blowups between Mel and his mom, both before and after the explosive January 6 showdown.  Alexander -- whose dad is actor Timothy Dalton -- lived with Mel and Oksana while they were together, and is considered "a very important percipient witness" to Sheriff's investigators.

Based on the information we know, Alexander did not witness when Mel allegedly struck Oksana, but he may have been in the vicinity, heard the argument and saw the aftermath.

And we're told Alexander -- who is sometimes called Sacha (Russian for Alexander) -- is also a critical witness in the couple's custody battle.

Sources tell us Oksana will not try and prevent Sheriff's investigators from interviewing her son.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

sfinsf

Wow -- Oksana told her dentist it was Mel? Wow! IMAGINE THAT! Well, then, it MUST be true, because a Russian skank with a history as a gold-digger who purposely went after a vulnerable middle-aged movie star who she could easily get anyone to believe anything about Mel that she claimed -- actually had the foresight to go to her dentist and create a trail to set up Mel? Will wonders NEVER cease? Come on, people! I live in a neighborhood that's FILLED with Russian emigres -- you have NO IDEA what these women are like. They will do ANYTHING for money. No morals, no sense of right and wrong, nothing. (not ALL Russians, it's the younger generation of women...) What's just amazing is that any man would fall for it, since it's SO well known.

Jayne Sizemore

I have always like Mel Gibson...I have been married for 23 years and I have had many verbal fights too...When you are hurt, you can say some aweful things...I hate this has happened but they both will come out fine...Some people doesnt need to be around each other..these two dont...I hope Mel will be ok..everyone gets upset..Ive been that mad...I know he will be back on top...He had a good thing with Robin...the devil just laid a trap and he jumped in...I would like to see his marriage to Robin not end...but only time will tell..I speak peace on these two people....Im sorry this has happened...Im sure she liked his money..ask any wealthy person if they feel the person in their lives really loves them for them....all will getthe same answer..not so much..:(

aa915

Is it just me or does she kind of look like Octomom...?

Angelina

I bet she entrapped Timothy Dalton too, with pregnancy. That is the only way she knows how to get her hands on the rich man's money. Sneakily get pregnant! She has a history of this. She will no doubt instruct the boy to paint a picture to protect herself. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Dalton needs to take that boy in to be with him. (the mother, Oksana.. has a screw loose upstairs) I pray that Lucia will be taken from this woman, before she physically harms the baby girl. Mel's children saw what she was up to.. They warned Mel..

Angelina

TO: Commenter 217
RESPONSE: YES. (BUT OKSANA KEEPS CHANGING HER NOSE, IT KEEPS GETTING SMALLER. She needs to get her head examined !!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15