Principal Rooney -- Not Sweatin' Sex Offender Case

7/14/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In just a few hours, "Ferris Bueller" star Jeffrey Jones will be in court for allegedly neglecting to update his sex offender registration ... but yesterday in L.A., dude told us he wasn't worried one bit about the 3-year prison term he's facing.

0714_jones_tmz_video
Jones -- who pled no contest to paying a minor for the purpose of taking sexually explicit photos back in 2003 -- told us he doesn't think he did anything wrong ... this time.

As for why he allegedly blew off his obligation to register, Jones tells us, "Ya know, I think I've done everything that I have to do."

We'll see if the judge agrees.

UPDATE 8:29 AM PT: His case was continued until August 18.

Ehécatl

He was funny as the principal in "Ferris Bueller´s Day Off" and as the Emperor Joseph II in "Amadeus". It's sad to see how far he's fallen. Pedophiles never think they've done anything wrong.

electriczipper

prison will help him lose weight at least.

Jason Chambers

Too bad he's not a bad director in France, with their progressive, inclusive, liberalness..unlike us Americans. He would be praised for his alternate progressive lifestyle.

dkm909

This registry stuff is whacked out. There is proposed legislation to create registries for ALL felony and misdemeanor crimes. WE DO NOT LIVE IN NAZI GERMANY.

stan de man

polanski & jones what a pair..they need to collaborate on the next great flick.."is it ok if i dO this daddy" LOL

duke

"Ya know, I think I've done everything that I have to do."

Spoken like a true Lohan

duke

"Ya know, I think I've done everything that I have to do."

-Borrowed from the Lohan script, 7/6/10.

Annie

Damn, he looks like BAD. Bloated & puffy. Is his face all red because he is trying to walk? Maybe prison will be good for him, take off some off that blubber. He needs the book flung at his lard butt just like Lindsay got. Thinking they are above the law.

Jenna

For sure he's gonna get jail time.

This isn't the first time he's been in trouble for moving and not re-registering with the police as a convicted sex offender. He did the same thing down in Florida a few years back and I believe he was locked up for his trouble then.

His attitude is that of a guy who's done nothing wrong. He is doing wrong each and every time he fails to register as is required by law.

Magnum

"I don't trust that kid any further than I can throw him."

CJ

Icky Ewww

THIN LIZZY

GET IN MY BELLY!!!!

Rae

What an unremorseful slimy pervert. There is no cure for people like him. They need to be thrown in prison permanently. These type of offenders belong in general population, not segregation. Abuse them within an inch of their lives, send them to the hospital, let them heal...then send them back again.

dd

@8 Annie, exactly!

Joe Blow

Always thought he was really creepy looking since Ferris Bueller (too bad there was never a sequel, great movie!), but never realized how creepy until recently. This dude is f'd in the head.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments