Oksana Grigorieva Receives Threatening Calls

7/14/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva received threatening phone calls Tuesday that "scared her to death."

0628_mel_oksana_ex_getty
Sources tell TMZ at least one of the calls "could be interpreted as a death threat."

We're told there were multiple calls and at least two appeared to be from the same caller.  We're told the callers were angry about her accusations against Mel Gibson.

And, sources say, the LAPD has been contacted.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Trish

It was probably Mel disguising his voice. He likes to drunk dial. He's a real bad ass.

Sam

I feel bad for this woman... she's put up with a dangerous man, plus public opinion seems to be really low for her. Which I don't understand... even if all the bad things were true (golddigger, she leaked the tapes, she egged him on) NOBODY deserves to be treated like he treated her...

Carvey

Gee, I wonder if the callers are friends with Mel. Was Mel heard giggling in the background? I have this creepy feeling that Mel wacks off to pictures taken in Nazi concentration camps.

dee

I can't believe that so many "adults" who have children are behaving so badly! These stories are making me physically ill and this is the worst.

Irene

I understand her mission..come over from Russia, scam a rich actor and take him for all he is worth. Did she do this to Dalton too? I guess this is how she supports herself. What I don't understand is why Mel doesn't disappear for awhile...go to Hawaii and go in rehab for a year and get away from the media and don't give her the attention she craves. She is just making a name for herself after he got her career started. He is just an alcoholic and needs rehab. Everyone is stupid when they drink.

ohlalalalala

I'm so sick of Oksana...she get preggo by famous person with dinero...mission accomplished...and as it backfires...she making this story bigger than it is...I'm not saying Mel is all that innocent...but Oksana is taking this too far...just get some money from Mel...be at peace for the sake of your baby Oksana...

antbabs

Oksana will laugh her ass all the way to the bank. She was on a mission to destruct from day 1 and knew how to play it all out. Unfortunate for Mel - poor bastard eventually figured it all out but just a little too late as she already had him by the balls. This whole thing would be about enough to send any one over the edge. He needs to shut up and she needs to return to Russia.

HCQ

Mel is a mentally unbalanced alcoholic and was wrong to take up with this plastic faced, Octomom look alike gold digger. She's a user, he's a racist drunk with anger issues. Mel's wife of 30 years probably put up with Mel for as long as she did because she actually cared about him and made an effort to understand and deal with his mental illness(not to mention those 7 kids she had with him) but this tramp was out to exploit him for $$$ and fame. Who's sorry now, Mel? Irene is correct, Mel, take a year off and disappear for awhile. Sometimes the devil you do know is better than the one that you don't know.

Signed,
Sick of Tricks

Are you sure?

I feel sorry for anyone that makes an allegation against a celebrity. They'll get every nut case in the world threatening to kill them. This is why celebrities get away with so much, no one wants to experience the wrath of their fans!

Trish

I'm so tired of this SKANK! I don't agree with anyone being physically abused, but I can see how she drove him to it. She's lucky she is still alive for the crap she has pulled. TEAM MEL

rach

Don`t let the bastards get u down oksana.U have so much evidence againest him..U will get justice. Violece againest women has got to stop

electriczipper

"Oksana Receives Threatening Calls"

HEY SAM, NONBODY DESERVE TO BE TEATED AS SHE TREATED MEL GIBSON!
AND NOT THE OPPOSITE!

Posted at 3:30 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by THE TRUTH

--------------------------------
allright The truth... quit making those phone calls

Josi Coyote Verlingieri

She seems so calm in the taped calls and he's seems so freaked out. It all seems so setup. I guess she'll head back to Russia after she gets all she wants. To bad he fell for it all. Mel, get some help and get as far away from this golddigger as possible. She'll send you to the grave.

electriczipper

your boy MEL is going to JAIL for a long time...
and she will be out there spending every dime he has....

sinne

I bet one the callers is THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH is way too involved emotionally involved in this story. THE TRUTH scares me more than Mel!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments