MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti

7/14/2010 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An MJ fan club is on a desperate mission to clean up the recent graffiti onslaught outside the King of Pop's tomb -- claiming a few bad apples could spoil everything for MJ's non-vandal followers.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_glove

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California
have extended an olive branch to Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where MJ is buried -- offering to clean up the recent wave of hidden vandalism outside the singer's tomb ... before the cemetery decides to ban MJ fans altogether.

A rep for the group -- which organizes a monthly pilgrimage to MJ's burial place -- tells TMZ, they want to "fix this mess" so FLC doesn't associate MJ's upstanding fans with a bunch of sharpie-wielding hoodlums.

As TMZ first reported, Forest Lawn is currently on red alert over the illegal doodles -- hunting down the artists responsible ... and threatening to ban any potential copycats for life.

No word if Forest Lawn will take the fan group up on their offer.

0713_michael_jackson_tomb_small_launch

janalal4

YOU ARE ONE OF THE HATERS SLUT!!!! YOU HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS!!! TRASH!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!

Posted at 12:41 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

LOL! Wow, 'hit a nerve' or WHAT?? I'm a slut?? Cool. I always wanted to be one of those:)

*********************************************

HEY SUE!! Hot enough for ya here?! Lord, I'm 'dying' from this humidity!:( Ready for winter already but we've got a LONG way to go don't we?
Yeah, I'm pissed off today. Most days I don't give it a second thought but seeing that vid of MJ doing his 'hospital thing' & then looking back over this board & seeing the same old ones who jump on the new MJ articles AS SOON AS TMZ GETS THEM UP?! ALWAYS the SAME names & for people who claim they 'hate MJ' & constantly bashing him for everything from 'global warming to the gulf oil spill', yet they can't wait for the next article to go up; what sad, pitiful WORTHLESS PIECES OF CRAP WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS WORLD WHILE SOME OF US ACTUALLY GIVE A SH..?! Today is one of those days I guess.....just pissed off:( Tired of worthless, jack-offs! :) :)

******************************************************

btw-mysteria didn't say she thought MJ was Jesus. She couldn't have been any more CLEAR FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO JUMP ALL OVER HER FOR HER POST. They were comparing MJ's 'actions' with those of Christs & you can't really dispute that. Makes me wonder if those criticizing her actually even READ the post??

Molotov

TMZ and others need to stop calling taggers "artists". They're not. I have lived and worked in the real artists' community for my whole adult life, and they don't think vandals are artists. It's only a few ignorant, or art elitists, or vandals, or thugs, or gangbangers that claim that tagging is art.

Most of it lacks any artistic content--it's mostly about "I was here..." and other inane crud, and even the stuff that does have artistic content shouldn't be splattered over public or private property. If you don't own it, you can't deface it, otherwise you ain't no artist, punk.

There are artists that do outdoor art that is well respected. They're called muralists. They create murals, not tagging cr@p.

mj fan forever

Posted at 12:41 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

LOL! Wow, 'hit a nerve' or WHAT??

YES 'HIT A NERVE' WHEN I READ A SLUT HATER LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

I'm a slut?? Cool. I always wanted to be one of those:)

BETTER FOR YOU SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

susie

Posted at 2:30 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4
____________________

I'm falling off my chair Janalal!
Roflmfao

bunny

" Trash is alive, she's alive!!!! OMG!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
Posted at 3:39 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by susie"

Trash is Alive, she's Ohwell, she's Deb OMG!!! Hahahahaha.
(sorry, I couldn't help myself).

susie

I'm going to sleep (hot here Siggisis, too much!!!)
Please Phantom, I need a lullaby hun, ty <3

Hugs for all!

bunny

" Why doesn't Forest Lawn install some kind of guest book outside the grave where fans can legally leave their thoughts etc? Better yet,,,, wouldn't it be great if Michael's family helped with this,,,, some day,,, his kids and their kids might find comfort in these comments left.
Posted at 8:41 AM on Jul 14, 2010 by Terese"

What a great idea, Terese!

janalal4

Posted at 2:30 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4
____________________

I'm falling off my chair Janalal!
Roflmfao

Posted at 2:44 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by susie

:) Hey there susie! Seriously haven't we all wanted to be one, 'if only for a day'! hehehe. Yeah, I think someone might have misunderstood my post there or...... something:)

mj fan forever

I think someone might have misunderstood my post there or...... something:)

Posted at 3:08 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by janalal4

______________________________________________________________

You have always talked bad about Michael Jackson saying taht he had psychological problems(also in others posts. And there isn't anything more fake. What then you morons (you and other)are not able to understand a genius, it is normal, but for me you are all haters. Therefore if you insult Michael Jackson I insult you. End.

Mimi from Indy

@ janalal4

Once again your posts have brought me to tears and left me speechless.....

I look at all of the comments on these last two articles that TMZ has put up and just shake my head in dismay....

And btw, WE know you are not a slut. ewww, hate even typing that word

*************************************************
@ Tellit

I read about your illness in one of your other posts on another article, I am sorry to hear about your condition and hope that you are taking care of yourself and getting the best medical attention possible. I also know that you believe that MJ isn't dead but the thing is I'm not clear on why you believe this? If you ever feel up to it would you mind trying to explain it again? Thanx in advance if you do.

***************************************************

@ Cher,

You post your comments during times that I am not here, I don't know what time zone you are in, or even if you are in the US
(I am eastern daylight time ) but I wanted to tell you that I find your posts regarding AEG/CC and the hand they might have had in MJ's death VERY interesting and am trying to put the things you say together. I must have missed many of your earlier posts but the last one I did read. It's the ones between you and 'danger baby'. Just wanted to tell you I find your comments informative.

mysteria333

TO THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED AND TRULY CARE: JESUS CHRIST IS DEVINE AND PURE, HE IS PERFECTION. AND I SAY PRAYERS TO GOD IN JESUS HOLY NAME. I DO NOT PRAY TO MICHAEL!!! I PRAY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME FOR MICHAEL!!! MICHAEL WAS AND STILL IS A BELOVED, DECENT, CARING HUMAN BEING. WHO MOLESTED NOOOOOO ONE!! HE WAS GIVEN A VERY ROTTEN CRUEL DEAL! HE WAS EXSTORTED. HIS MISTAKE I BELIEVE WAS PAYING THAT AWFUL FAMILY OFF ON THE ADVICE OF HIS ADVISORS SO HE COULD GET ON WITH HIS CAREER. HAVE YOU NOTICED ON TMZ, CNN AND MOST OTHER NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS , HOW NANY SINGERS, MOVIE STARS AND ATHLETIS JOCKS ARE BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT. AND HOW MANY ARE BEING PAID OFF JUST TO SHUT UP AND LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE. SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH EMBARRASSMENT OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION. OUR FORMER VICE PRESIDENT, STEVEN SEAGAL, HALF THE FOOT BALL AND BASKETBALL PLAYERS, JUDY GARLANDS DAUGHTER. THESE PEOPLE KNOW JUST WHAT BUTTONS TO PUSH, TO GET MONEY FROM CELEBRITIES. DO YOU REALLY THINK MJ WOULD BUILD SUCH A STELLAR REPUTATION JUST TO HAVE IT TORN DOWN BY TWO FAMILIES IN TEN YEARS?? I'AM IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE ANY ONE EVER!! MY SLATE IS NOT PURE. AND IF I CANNOT SAY SOMETHING NICE I PREFER NOT TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. MICHAEL IS ONE OF THE MOST DECENT PEOPLE ON THE PLANET AND I'M PROUD OF HIM. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM, ALWAYS! AND I'AM CERTAIN HE IS ALIVE. SO COME ON WITH ALL THE INSULTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME. I LOVE YOU, I FORGIVE YOU, AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. AND ONE DAY I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS. YOU SEE I HAVE THE BEST FRIEND RIFGT NOW ANY ONE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE. ..OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL WONDERFUL!

mj fan forever

And btw, WE know you are not a slut. ewww, hate even typing that word
Posted at 3:26 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

______________________________________________________________

And you don't type the world. I typed it. And I have a very good reason. If you agree with her, then you are like her!!!!!

mj fan forever

And btw, WE know you are not a slut. ewww, hate even typing that word
Posted at 3:26 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

______________________________________________________________

Posted at 3:34 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by mj fan forever

TYPO: "WORD" AND NOT "WORLD"

susie

ty Phantom you're really a sweetheart!
____________________________

Janalal... it's night here and I can say YEAH!
Michael's slut? A free slut, LOL
Pls MJ forgive me, wherever you are, you know I love you.
Nite