Robert Shapiro

Will Rep Lindsay Lohan

7/14/2010 8:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned famed lawyer Robert Shapiro will represent Lindsay Lohan in her jail saga, but we're told Shapiro's plan is not to appeal Lindsay's 90-day jail sentence.

0905_Lindsay_Lohan_Robert_Shapiro_TMZ_ex_08

Sources say Shapiro, who was part of the team that successfully repped O.J. Simpson, will try to convince Judge Marsha Revel to put Lindsay in a rehab facility and either eliminate or minimize jail.

Shapiro, whose son died of a drug overdose in 2005, has a lot of experience with rehab facilities and we're told he has a specific plan for Lindsay, and a specific place in mind -- a live-in rehab facility in which Shapiro is involved.  Shapiro created a foundation to help people deal with drug and alcohol problems, named after his son -- The Brent Shapiro Foundation.

Shapiro was hired in a nick of time.  Lindsay is supposed to turn herself in on Tuesday.

0708_lohan_footer_55

Joe Blow

I'm calling up Bob Shapiro's office and telling on you, Lie-ho! Watch another top notch lawyer get sick of her b.s. Mmmm hmmm, yes I am, uh huh, yeah that's right!

J D

I hope this Judge has the balls to stand the ground and tell Lindsay and Robert Shapiro that her ass is going to Jail and she's doing her time as ordered!!!! Paris Hilton did. Lindsay as all this money to spend on shopping an Lawyers and rehab and drinking & drugs that alone should say something!

anonymous

To Lindsay Lohan,

Why are you still hanging with Samantha Ronson? I thought you had a new and better girlfriend??? How on earth did that snake SamRO manage to slide her way back into your life? She is jealous and no good for you. The new girl you have is much better. Or better yet, find a nice new man who can help you get back on track.

lola danger

Lindsey please OD! you are useless!

benice

Interesting all the tragedy that has befallen O.J.'s attorneys...
Khardashian...dead from cancer. Cochran ....dead from cancer. Shapiro..son dead from drugs. F.Lee Bailey....got off easy by being disbarred.

Jan

3 stints in rehab did not help Lindsay. Lindsay should go to jail as the judge ordered and face some reality then maybe Lindsay will take rehab seriously.

lou

And if his attempt fails? Will she write F U on her middle finger to him?

angel

Who care what is going on in her life....she is a nobody. Isn't she out of money by now? She has not done anything in years.

FLO

Joan Rivers just said that if Lindsay will go to rehab she will pay for it.

Idiot!

Nice try, Shapiro, but it ain't gonna work. Problem is, BLOWhan thinks she's innocent & doesn't deserve any sentence at all. So, if you don't appeal her sentence, she's going to ignore your advice and fire you. Secondly, BLOWhan & her enabling bitch of a mommy continue to deny that she needs rehab; she doesn't believe she's an addict & is in delusional denial. Lastly, BLOWhan has not only violated her probation 7 times, but has lied to the judge, the court and her own lawyers; the judge is not going to give her what amounts to a slap on the wrist for those actions.

Simply put, BLOWhan will serve time, regardless of how many temper tantrums she throws or how many lawyers she & white oprah fire. The reason is, the judge is determined to do what white oprah is unable and unwilling to do: act like a parent & straighten her stupid ass out.

I've heard BLOWhan is threatening to kill herself if she has to serve time; I hope she doesn't. I'm looking forward to the picture of her being dragged off to jail in handcuffs, crying like a big baby...

bring back recent posts

Linsay...just go to sleep now.this will be the middle of the nite for u next week...I wish u well..I really do!

Sue

Dear tmz readers !

Yes, this is real lindsay lohan! I does not have a probelm with drugs or alochol! Im sober and clean. I dont give a **** about anyone who says **** about me! screw yourself!

#post 54, catherine, ****ing bitch!

Posted at 6:13 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Lindsay Lohan

Judging from this post of "Lindsay Lohan's" (if it really is her) the girl comes across as a F***tard.

Honey, didn't they teach you the proper usage of English grammar while in school? Shape up! You're still young enough to change your ways. Do the time like an ADULT which you are supposed to be-stop whining like a Paris Hilton wannabee!

It will earn you a lot more respect from your FANS-the people who pay to see on the movie screen.

Muppet

I have seen a lot of drug abusers in my time and not one of them ever admitted to having a problem until they were forced to do so. Of course she will deny the problem. Ever seen a druggie be reasonable and admit to having trouble?
I do hope she is able to pick herself up and put things back on track. Very unfortunate she did not heed the warnings given to her before she was sentenced to jail time and rehab, but most drug abusers don't. Hopefully now that she's hit bottom she'll make the long hard climb back to the top.
People saying they wish she would die are just cruel. I hope you never have to deal with the pain of a drug abuser in your family.

Lindsay Lohan

#159. **** u, bitch!

anonymous

Dear tmz readers !

Posted at 6:13 PM on Jul 14, 2010 by Lindsay Lohan
________________________________________________

Sure you are probably sober and clean right now Lindsay, but you still need a really good REHAB program. I'm sure one day if you are at some party around a lot of alcohol it's going to make you want to take a few drinks along with your friends. Before you know it, you'll be stoned high again and the paps will be taking photo's of you falling down and barely able to walk.