'Jersey Shore' Crew -- Ready and Waiting ...

7/19/2010 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are 150 crew members waiting patiently in Seaside Heights, NJ -- now they just need the cast of "Jersey Shore" to show up.

0719_Jersey_shore_cast_getty_ex_02
SallyAnn Salsano, executive producer of the show, tells TMZ they are ready to shoot. Salsano says they are "committed to the show" and "ready to go."

As we first reported, the cast has refused to shoot scenes for season three until a new deal is in place.

0719_jersey_cast_footer

Dave

But where will I get my horribly inaccurate guido stereotypes from now?

g

gotta be a bunch of other jersey douche bags to film.

laurie

I bet you could find some volunteers to take over the show and be thankful for the money!

neither of these two sluts

Just fire all the skanks.....greasy dudes and whorish women are a dime a dozen in New Jersey...just watch Housewives of New Jersey and you'll see you can pick up these people under any toilet seat available!

Okay

They really think there are important don't they? Aren't they getting paid enough already? I'm tired of seeing them everywhere there over exposed.Their nobody's.

Paul

PLEASE GOD..STRIKE EACH ONE OF THESE JERSEY SHORE RETARDS DOWN. DO US ALL A FAVOR. That or give all of them aids.

Superman

Tell SallyAnn, we don't want any of your trashy ass shows!!! Tell the douchebag ingrates to stay away!

who dat

It must be worthless grease ball day on tmz.

My two cents ;)

I thought Snookie was at my house pouting in the corner..she looked thinner than usual..Turns out it was a basketball...Same color orange though...I hope they dont come back...

smiley

I can say with pride that I have never watched this stupid show, BUT can't the producers who do have some idiots who watch this, find 9 other losers to fill their shoes?????

boner

Who is the fat chick on the right, She looks like miss piggy from sesame street. Who watches this crap, 12 yr olds???

Andolini

Don't want you to get aids or anything...but Get some freakin" REAL jobs...you guys aren"t pretty enough or handsome enough you just got PUNKed into doing a show ...the bois are sloppy and the
females act like WHORES..maybe the whores can audition for Mel Gibson..crotch-fire...part 2..get a freaking life..I bet all your families are sooo proud of you..gramam must be beaming...that's my grand-daughter...spreading her legs for the MTV cameras..ohh that's my grandson..being a JERK..I'm so proud...

scott

please stop this insanity. get rid of them so they can get real jobs. this show is too painful to watch.

Craig Swinson

Holy cow who would have thought it took that many people to produce that show? WTF!?!?

please

It's crazy, who produces those shows?
Do not let the producers bluff you, they are making way too much to introduce an entire new cast that might last a week, have poor ratings and start making the same demands.

One of Tigers ex women is probably making more than your entire cast for an equally dumb show with worse ratings?
Whoever is airing it understands ratings and numbers.
They can say anything and act like you're an easily replaceable object but the thing is, they just don't know if that is the case.
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't but you have to stick together or they just fill in the empty spaces.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments