Oksana's Dentist: She Was Struck In the Mouth

7/19/2010 5:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dentist who examined Oksana Grigorieva the day after the January 6 showdown with Mel Gibson now says she was indeed struck in the mouth.

0719_dr_oksana_getty_ex_02

A representative for Dr. Ross Shelden tells TMZ, "Based on Dr. Shelden's observations and his experience, Oksana sustained injuries from being struck twice, once in the side of the head and once in the mouth."

TMZ broke the story ... the dentist privately said last week there was no swelling or bruising on Oksana's mouth and believed the damage to her veneers was caused by a "chain reaction" caused by a blow to the left temple.  The doctor had said there was no evidence of a strike to the mouth.

But the rep now says the doctor will go on record saying there was indeed a blow to Oksana's mouth.

CB

Money talks!

mac

Sweetheart - I have a headache trying to read your posts. Seriously... Are you typing with your foot and if so, do you have a club foot with no spell check?

please have mercy on my eyes.

gigi

Here we go again. I think people are getting a little to obsessed with this case. I remember reading comments where people were expecting all the evidence to leak online. lol. To bad he didn't contact the authorities when he was suppose to.

VERONICA

I can't help comparing Mel Gibson with Chris Brown. People teared Brown apart, to the point where he's begging fans to keep him relevant, while Gibson is treated like he's the one who was punched in the mouth. Do we have double standards in judging domestic violence for young black men vs filthy rich white men, or the society finds it ok if there are kids involved? You people who cannot get enough in finding excuses for this old pig, should go punch yourselves in the mouth.

lovethefog

Mel is insane and Oinkanas is a whore.. I feel sorry for that poor baby.

Ankaret LeStrange

Just as I thought...Mel's "Sweathog of the Rodeo" aka Sweetheart is Eastern European. The characters on your keyboard gave you away.

You are utterly barking mad...not to mention in the shallow end of the IQ pool. Your posts make as much sense as tits on a boar.
Put down the vodka...sober up..take your meds, then come back and post something rational.

Hmmmm..sounds like I'm telling Mel that...

jenny

THIS IS SUCH A SET UP EVEN THE TAPES SOUND FAKE SHE IS SO CLEAR AND THE MAN IS SO MUFFLED SHE DID NOT GET HIT IN THE MOUTH NOW THE SAME DENTIST IS SAYING HE THINKS SHE DID WHAT CRAP IS THIS HOW MUCH DID SHE PROMISE TO GIVE HIM TO CHANGE HIS MIND??? I SEE NOT BRUSING OR EVIDENCE OF A FIGHT IN THAT PICTURE SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER AND MEL BETTER LOOK OUT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE OR SHE HAS BEEN PLOTING THIS FOR A LONG TIME...I BELIEVE IN MEL I THINK HE WAS SET UP IF THERE IS A TEAM MEL I'M WITH THEM YES HE HAS A TEMPER BUT I JUST DON'T BELIEVE HER IT SOUNDS SO FAKE!!!

Klipper

Um... ok. He just lost all credibility.

Craig Swinson

I'm with the majority on this, something is not right about any of this. The guy never reports it, says he offered to let her stay at his house (there has got to be some ethics issues there), then says one thing then says another. It's like he got the wrong script on the wrong day from her people and now is playing catch up.

DANA

THE DENTIST DIDNT SAID ANYTHING LAST WEEK
TMZ YOU WROTE SOURCE CLOSE TO HIM OR TO YOU OR WHO EVER......

Sqiggy

Umm the dentist never changed his opinion about what happened to her someone who was paid to talk said that the doctor did look ---> "Sources familiar with Dr. Ross Shelden's medical charts, photos and examination notes tell TMZ ... Dr. Shelden saw no evidence Oksana was struck in the mouth. TMZ broke the story ... Oksana told Sheriff's deputies Mel Gibson struck her in the mouth twice, knocking one tooth out and chipping another." SOURCES not THE DOCTOR. This story that TMZ wrote about him changing his story is BS TMZ is taking someones word who says they saw the her dental chart. LOL no evidence to back up the claim on TMZ's part.

COME ON TMZ I LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE EVIDENCE! I THINK YOUR JUST MAD YOU DIDN'T BREAK ANY STORIES WHEN IT COMES TO THE MEL/OKSANA SAGA.

Mark

If the doctor is really changing his story over and over then for the love of god please do a detailed story and timeline and explain what f'ing proof you have that he made all these differen't claims. At the moment all you are doing is changing YOUR story day after day after day and claiming the root source of these different versions is the dentist himself.
I don't see how someone in the medical profession could possibly be taken seriously when he's changed his story from "evidence shows she was struck in the mouth" to "evidence shows she was not struck in the mouth" too "evidence shows she was struck in the mouth".
The problem is that the only evidence that he has changed his story so dramatically has come from TMZ who as far as I can tell has never spoken with this man.
Maybe we're the idiots for reading your never ending supply of "new information" every day.

Carol

I wonder how she is paying him to keep changing his story. Is it in money or is she giving him other services. She is nothing but a money hungry whore

Lanie

This guy holds zero validity with me.

bizsnatch

What do they think we are, fools? I hope the judge can see past the smoke screen and convict them both for lying and wasting everyone's time. I say we all get together and sue Oxy-whore for wasting tax-payers money.....