Rachel Uchitel & Dr. Drew -- Don't Get a Room!

7/20/2010 4:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In order to woo her onto "Celebrity Rehab" to help kick her fame pill addiction,  Dr. Drew Pinsky met with Rachel Uchitel at the L'Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills on Friday night.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
As we reported earlier, Rachel -- who has a crush on the Doc -- initially turned down an offer to be on "Celebrity Rehab" but relented once Drew met with her ... and after producers doubled her salary to around $500K.

Extending her 15 minutes is just 12 steps away.

mark

what's with all those pretty girls and money?

the moment they see green they'll do anything

jesse

what the hell is wrong with the world.. this whore sleeps with a married man and extorts money from him to keep quiet and now we praise her and call her a celebrity and put her on television...she prolly doesnt even do drugs but she gets a paid stint on some fake rehab show.. wow i feel for the youth. reality shows..celebrity babies..girls who screw famous men...twitter..who the **** cares!! i wanna go BACK.. BACK IN TIMEEEEE!

bmull

$500,000? Are you joking? For what?

RealityBites

I thought it was "Celebrity" rehab, she's no celebrity she's a whore!

caseybrave

Yeah she is a whore I couldn't agree with you more I was reading a magazine and I just think she's pathetic and horrible. Here's what kills me the most, the magazine said "Rachel didn't know Tiger had affairs with other woman,

Phreaky

I didn't know they had rehab for the problem of "being a wh*re"

Kelly

Wonder if Tiger needs help for his Ambien popping?!

I would watch then.

fleelee

ok so she slept with a rich married man and got paid. Dr drew watch out you mite be next

republicanblack

What is interesting about this whole show is that Rachel could technically be sued by Elin Nordengen-Woods. Now I wouldn't have known that had it not been for Elizabeth Edwards and the whole john Edwards baby scandal. Now that was a doozie. But seriously, you can sue your spouse's lover for contributing to the demise of the marriage. And even though I like Tiger, Elin should do the same when it comes to these stupid tramp, hooker, trash-diggin women, she should wait till they cash their fat Reality TV checks before she makes her move so she could get the most, check the story out

BEE

I hope she takes those silly ASS glasses that are always crooked on her face off!! i mean 10 million dollars from Tiger get some better eye wear yeah FREAK WHORE!! Celebrity Rehab...still waiting to hear what makes her a CELEBRITY....anybody anybody anybody

BEE

nisiek

WHY ARE YOU TORTURING US DR. DREW...SHE IS A DISEASE INFECTED MORALLESS P I E C E OF S H I T...and deserves nothing except a kick and a slap and a beatdown by Elin and the world. She is despicable, nasty, plastic...and completely bad to the core....please, I always watch Celeb Rehab but wih Ucantellsheisaslutfromhell, I just cant....

Cuntlips

You can take the skank off the streets but you cant take the whore out of the skank.

Victoria

Liar, liar! 1/2 M is a joke. Come on TMZ! Tell the truth, or Heidi and the others will out that lie...

I spoke to someone from one of Ryan Seacrest's reality shows (they wanted me on it) and the $ amount was NOTHING! No pay at all. Do you think they would pay any D list celebrities 1/2 M?

I understand, open wide but TMZ is insulting their readers.

Lori

this is stupid. tila failed a psych test therefore she could not go on the show. this woman is just a golddigging whore, whose addicted to married men? come on! this is so ridiculous! if tila failed her psych test, as it was tweeted by dr. drews wife, than she DOES suffer from mental illness, right? so she would be a better candidate than this money and fame and golddigging MONGREL!!

if you ask me, these 'celebs' do have problems, but i doubt it is all drugs. most of it is attention grabbing and that is due to this stupid media, how we all love reality shows, trainwrecks, celebrity, blah!!!

anyways, whatever!