Shawn Chapman Holley

Back With Lindsay

7/20/2010 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Shawn Chapman Holley is going to be by Lindsay Lohan's side in court this morning, representing her after Robert Shapiro bailed on LiLo.

0720-lindsay-shawn-getty-ex

TMZ broke the story ... Holley quit earlier this month, because Lindsay was an uncontrollable client.

But now Lindsay is in a pinch, and Holley is stepping up.

Sources tell us Lindsay is furious at Shapiro, feeling as if he totally used her to get publicity for his sober living house.  She believes that is the only reason he agreed to rep her and sold her a bill of goods.

We've learned Holley is supposed to be in court in the Juan-Carlos Cruz attempted murder case at the same time Lindsay's case is heard.  We're told Holley is going to have the Cruz case delayed so she can be with Lindsay.

As for Lindsay, we're told she's terrified but on board with the plan today.

0720_holley_tmz_videoUPDATE:  Holley just showed up at Lindsay's apartment.

Maeve

LiLo is going to start with "ehhhh TMZ is here!!! wahhhhh""""

StarryStarryNight

she's got amazing mr. limpet lips.

Johnny

Throw this skank in the jail for the full 90 day term ,no early outs.

Pimpcessa

Actually, the really bad part about this whole thing for LL, is that she will, forever, be looked at as a liar. Nobody will ever be able to look at her as telling the truth. Wonder if she's ever heard of the "boy who cried wolf"? That could definitely set her up for serious crap in the future. Look at how many people immediately believed that Mel Gibson abused Oksana from the get go. Prior to any tapes being leaked. Because of his DUI and anti-sem/sexist rant from years prior, everyone was ready to string his ass up with no proof, just her accusation. Obviously the jury is still out on whether he is guilty, but my point is that if that never happened, nobody would have even believed her for a moment. But because of that, folks were ready to string him up stat! Just sayin........

Pamela

okay, I'm confused - she's going to "be with her in court this morning" I thought miss Lilo was going to jail NOT court. Can someone explain??? Did I miss something????

sharon

Someone earlier said the show begins at 7:45, sharon.

Liloser can hire a new attorney every day. It's not going to help. She's still going down. It's like thinking by rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic it wouldn't go down.

Posted at 7:06 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by alicia

***********************

Thank you Alicia....

Alan Carver

The sooner she gets into court with Lohan, turns her over to the authorities, the better. She literally is a flight-risk. The Judge was right to have her remanded into custody the day of sentencing. So this should be an interesting day for Lohan. I empathize with her having to face jail, it is not fun. And to be honest, I am glad to see that she is accepting the reality of her situation, regardless of how she played it out in the media. I think that now after she is taken into custody, we can all get a good nights sleep knowing the streets of LA are once again safe for the next few weeks! 90 days ='s 25! So rest easy LA - for now and all you TMZ Papp's! :^)

StarryStarryNight

Hey Pimpcessa! Do you post at ROL too? Your name is familiar. I tried to go over there and listen to a tape but it won't open. It keeps timing out. Been doing that for a few days. Are you getting the same response?

She's also going to forever be looked at as a dumbazz bitch.

RIP

I hope some big butchy woman beats the crap outta her in jail.

hockeymom

She has screwed up with an attorney who really had the resourses to help her.

She's always blaming someone else for something.

I would like to see her in a much less cushy rehab.

Chandler Valley Hope is a fantastic rehab. They keep you so busy there with lessons, counceling, group counceling, and more. Every hour is full until it's time to go to bed. And not only does it keep you busy, it's interesting what you learn and they respect you.

Superman

Throw this skank in the jail for the full 90 day term ,no early outs.

Posted at 7:08 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by Johnny
--------

I agree. She will not learn her lesson with only 3 weeks of solitary confinement. I say give her the full jail experience like everybody else by putting her in the general population.

StarryStarryNight

Hopefully there will be a reason to shoot her with a tazer.

Posted at 7:11 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by FlBiker

ROFLOL!!! You kill me!!

kk

I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH A TV SHOW OR MOVIE OR BUY NEWSPRINT WITH THIS ADDICT IN IT AGAIN AND I WILL WRITE TO OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM URGING THEM TO USE LOHAN AS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO ENDANGER THEIR LIVES IF THEY DO WHAT SHE HAS DONE. SUCH BLATANT BEHAVIOR FROM A GROWN WOMAN, SAYS LOADS ABOUT HER FAMILY. THIS IS NO LONGER SAD, IT IS MONSTROUS , SICK, POND SUCKING BEHAVIOR.

Maeve

Posted at 7:09 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by Pamela

Pamela- She has to surrender in court.

sharon

Ok, i see FlBiker, Maeve, where is Carvey?????????? LOL. You guys had me LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with the " Christine " show, LOL