Lindsay Lohan's Jail Ride

7/20/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan got a chauffeured escort from the Beverly Hills Courthouse to the Lynwood jail in a cop car this morning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
At around 9:42 PDT, Linds arrived at the place she'll call home for the next 23 days.

0720_lilo_jail_footer

stacie09

Nice Shot!

Straight Talkin Texan

I'm glad she's going to jail. It's appropriate considering her crime(s) and her lack of compliance.

That being said, "Hang in there, Lindsey! You can do it!"

Tikiman1

Can't wait for the booking photo!!!

Free Lindsay

FREE Lindsay

#FreeLindsayLohan
#TeamLindsay
#FreeLindsay

KellyR

@16. Yeah, you're right, she IS going "threw" a lot, the poor baby... Everyone is picking on her LOL Please, the dumb b-i-t-c-h brought it on herself...

Cindy

My Gosh... This should have happened so long ago! But that's the way the cookie crumbles in Hollywood! Anyway, I blame her stu**d mother for all this... Hollywood Moms just care about the fame! Poor girl, she started off well and here she is... She's not just dying for a cigarette, she's dying for MUCH MORE than that! LOL!

Tired of toxomom

"If I close my eyes and turn my head, then they won't know it's me being hauled off to jail!"

Tellit

LMAO....what a shot!

sharon

I think everyone should leave her a lone and let her get the help she need's. She doesn't need people bad mouthing her she going threw a lot right now.I will pray for her & her Family.

Posted at 10:09 AM on Jul 20, 2010 by Heather

*****************************

Please keep in mind all this could have been avoided had she followed the law and listen to the judge"s orders. Plus cursing at the Judge with her fingernail art was also disrespectful. She was getting the help she needed but she choose to turn that down with her illegal antics and total disregard for authority.

eyecandy

Where's the booking photo?

Pretty LL

God her lips are absolutely mesmerizing! I could just stare and laugh all day. QUACK!

Cartman

She must really be doped up if the tears haven't started yet.

Three weeks of her life, stripped away like that. Think of all the vodka that will be spared, ha ha.

peace and love

She really dont deserve this, feel so sad for her, you all are really hateful people, never rejoice in the down fall of others, what goes around comes around :(

Nikki

Sorry TMZ she will be doing more than 23 days.Judge Revel is waiting to speak to Hollley when she is finished with her other case.The Judge and DA are going to make sure she does her 90days
You will see LL will be in for more than 23 days mark my words

Her Ex

23 Days is not going change her profile!!!!