Rachel Uchitel -- Pick an Addiction, Any Addiction!

7/20/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel must have picked "pill popper" out of the "Pick Your Addiction" hat -- because just a few days ago, she was telling people she didn't have any addiction of any kind.

Rachel Uchitel addiction.
Sources close to Rachel tell TMZ she was telling people in private -- as recently as Friday -- that she didn't have a problem with prescription medication. The one addiction Rachel would admit to? Married men.

The only cure for that is ... a sense of decency.

0719_UCHITEL_footer

Superman

Paging Dr. Drew....you are now a hack...that is all!

RealityBites

Wow my comment from this morning got deleted...all I said was "I thought it was "celebrity rehab", she's not a celebrity she's a w***e" - geez other people use the whole word!

G.R.

What a fake rehab show will do for ratings. She probably has no addiction and Dr. Quack just told her to make one up so she could appear on his failing show.

anony

The "addiction" is to famous actors and athletes.
Notice she's not addicted to married plumbers and teachers.

marcia

Since when is this skank a celebrity? Gimme a break, more like a high-priced ho. I love watching Celebrity Apprentice, I hope they get someone on there that will put her to shame by saying what they think of her.

Carrie

What are women doing to their lips? Why do so many young women exaggerate vowels like they're saying "Ah" for the doctor?

Stephanie in ATL

Seriously, she's all kinds of YUCK!! I'm mad at myself for going through so much ho hah to even post this. Please go away already, she's getting in the Spencer mode...blech!!! Why can't they just go marry themselves off. But, in all seriousness, TMZ should quit THEM!!!!

jerome

Poor, poor, poor me. Poor, poor pitiful me.

jaye

Celebrity Rehab is entertainment. Dr.? Drew should be ashamed. There is no good reason to televise anyone's in house treatment. These people keep rebounding to rehab like boomerangs. The Rehab Game Show should be the name.

Get back to work!

Yep, she's got an add-i-c-ktion alright.

maggie

Why is she even on any TV program...her 15 minutes was up months ago! She is not a "celeb" just a money hungry female who's only talent...we we all know what that is. Shame on Mr Trump and Dr Drew for giving her any time on the airwaves...I'd have an addiction as well if I was living my life off of others failures.

Susan

Celebrity Rehab? When did she decide she was a celebrity? Just shows how self centred and attention seeking she really is.

Stuart Tatik

don't forget--she was engaged to a guy who died at the WTC on 9/11--rachel looked a whole lot different then--amazing what a huge settlement payout can get you---glad she put the money to good use---what a waste of a human being!!!

teebag

Forget about which addiction is she going to claim... Since when does being a home-wrecking whore make you a Celebrity? That's what I want to know? This is about as ludicrous as when Monica "*******" Lewinsky got a hosting job. Why are we rewarding these whores with big money and temporary fame? What kind of a message does this give people... seriously??? really??? Come on.

RW

Her lipzz aren't looking very healthy boyzzzzz..ewwwwwwwww Looks like she got some nasties to me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments