Jen Aniston Stalking Suspect -- Rubber-Gloved Man

7/21/2010 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston's suspected stalker had to be warned several times before he was arrested in 2008 for stalking another woman -- and each time his alleged actions got creepier and creepier.

0721_Jason_Peyton_tmz_ex
According to a 2008 affidavit in Pennsylvania, cops responded to about ten separate disturbances involving Jason Peyton and his alleged victim -- his next door neighbor.

According to the docs, Jason followed her, harassed her, showed up to her house, and stared through her windows ... but that's not even the worst part.

Cops claim when they finally arrested Peyton in November he was carrying "rubber gloves, a digital camera, a knit cap, and a tape recorder."

When cops arrested Peyton for the Aniston incident last week they say he was toting some kind of sharp object and a roll of duct tape.

Bee

Scary!

Amy

What a happy looking fellow! CRAZY!!

emily

Scary! I'm glad to know that Jen isn't hurt.

amy

oh my...rubber gloves...i bet Maniston would loooooove that

Phil

Is that Tikki or Rhonde Barber?

TEAMANISTON

I hope all you haters out there get what is coming to you. A scary stalker maybe!
Stay safe Jennifer. LAPD lock up this nut case. I bet it was more that a pencil, A--Hole.

Andrew

"rubber gloves, a digital camera, a knit cap, and a tape recorder."

I don't know what the problem is. He was going to make a video on how to clean your bathroom in the winter.

Ricky

NOT SUPRISED!!! I grew up with this kid. I saw something like this coming years ago. Serious Mental Issues!!!

MikeD

Ok.. Listen up.. Here's the Deal... All these 'crazy' stalkers, you know, the weirdos... STOP putting them in JAIL to get out crazier than before. LOCK THEM UP IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL.. for GOOD! Where they Belong ! Geeeze

footballisus

wow he kinda looks like he could be tupac"s illigitimate son!