Sarah Palin -- I'm Not 'Boycotting' Bristol's Wedding!

7/21/2010 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin ain't blowing off her daughter's wedding to former Playgirl model Levi Johnston -- according to the family's lawyer, rumors that Sarah is "boycotting" the ceremony are 100% bogus.

0721_sarah_palin_bristol_palin_GETTY_EX2

A Palin family lawyer tells TMZ, "The story asserting that Sarah Palin is 'boycotting' Bristol's wedding has been fabricated. There is no truth to this."

According to a source close to the family, no official date has been set -- but whenever the big day comes, Sarah and the family will be there to lend their support.

You betcha.

amoschristina

Who really gives a f*ck about Palin or her family!? I will never understand why she is so popular and ALWAYS talked about. I cant stand her

TruthMuhSucka

sarah is hotter than her daughter

Lemonade

Bristol and her double-chin! She looks like a matronly middle-aged white bread Republican - not a teen. Palin thinks the kids are going to embarrass her with the reality TV show.

awards

Are they going to roast a pig?

Sonya in Tx

Fat Bristol looks like a mormon now.....

ntvnat

Bristol "doorknob (everyone's had a turn)" Palin, partygirl slut and true grifter daughter of a grifter. She learns the ropes of Carnival con-carnie-ery.

Dave

Pretty much ANYTHING you read in the media about Palin is a lie or an exageration. The media was so desperate to get the man from the most politically corrupt city in America, the "chicago machine", elected that they tried to destroy Palin anyway that they could. Funny now that Palin is more popular then our marxist/racist president, and when she is sworn in as our next president hopefully all the liberals that swear they are "leaving the country" when an election doesn't go their way will actually do so.

Cartman

The lamestream media sure likes to make up stories about Sarah and her family.

I hope she runs for President in 2012 and fixes all the stuff the current idiot is breaking right now. Carter 2 just ain't working out.

Team Mel

We all love you Sarah, as soon as that POSS is out of the white house you will be our finest President!!!!

truthiness

Who cares about this stupid beotch and her white trash family anyway?

Sarah, please go away and take your stupid husband and children with you.

Good God, she makes me puke.

George

I am not a fan of Sarah Palin for many reasons. However, I don't see how her family issues with her daughter and the father of her grandchild is any business of mine. Are we loosing all concept of decency anymore? Really, we all need to review the concept of keeping our noses out of other people's business.

TMZgossip

Wasilla Hillbillies

Well now its time to say good by to Sarah and all her kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.

VickiC

While I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, I didn't believe for one second the story that she was going to "boycott" the wedding. She may not be happy that Bristol is marrying Levi (and I can't say I blame her), but there's no way in hell she and Todd would miss their eldest daughter's wedding.

Rufus

#11 Dave:
"Pretty much ANYTHING you read in the media FROM Palin is a lie or an exaggeration. "

Fixed that for you.

amoschristina

George I agree with you, but thats what tmz does, get into peoples business. Also, I think Sarah Palin wants and likes all the attention!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments