Michael Lohan Seeks Divine Lindsay Intervention

7/23/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is hoping to visit his daughter Lindsay Lohan in jail this weekend -- but if Lindsay refuses to see him, he'll ask for assistance from a higher power.

0723_Lindsay_Michael_lohan_getty_ex
Papa Lohan tells TMZ that if Lindsay won't approve him as a visitor, he'll reach out to the jail's chaplain to help broker some kind of meeting. There is of course the possibility the chaplain could refuse to meet with him too.

It's one thing for your daughter to turn you away, it's another thing when JC's spokesperson does it.

awards

Hi Little Girl! Want a piece of candy?

beachkid

Oh gee whiz, go back to New York, will you?

Ehécatl

I hope the prison chaplain is a Witch Doctor who can put a spell on both Lindsay and her father.

Wait a minute. They don't need no stinking magic spells. They are ruining their own lives quite well by themselves!

CJ

Dude, she doesn't want to see you. Enough already. If I was Lindsay, I'd be getting a restraining order on pops.

Miss Mary

GIVE IT A BREAK ALREADY!

G.R.

Is Michael really news-worthy to TMZ that they have to keep posting about this loser-do-nothing.

RIP

Mikey boy needs to get a reality check in life cause nobody and I mean nobody likes this fruitcake or his skanky family.

jodi

Lindsay should absolutely get a restraining order against him.....and send him to jail if he violates the restraining order. Michael Lohan claims to be off drugs and alcohol but was engaged to Kate who he says gets very drunk before he comes home from work?????????? She works but I did not think he had any sort of work other than his constant harrassing of Lindsay. Michael Lohan is clearly not clean and sober.

Beth

This nutcase needs to leave her alone, for Gods sake, give this girl some space. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with him.

CloBird

Some people will say and do anything in order to garner personal publicity.Michael Lohan is one of these people.

Juli

Perhaps he should work on a "beating his fiance" self-intervention first.

Carvey

Divine Intervention, eh? You know, I am not so arrogant as to think that I can speak for God, but I bet that even God thinks Michael Lohan is a complete douche. The jail's chaplain probably does too.

Rhonda

To Max,

Get a real life you moron.

Pretty LL

This guy needs to go away. I don't believe he has such good intentions anymore

mat

Any chance Mel Gibson would hire someone to break Michael's knees and leave him in the desert? Maybe devine intervention in the form of a lightening bolt up his butt? I'll pray on it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments