Lindsay Lohan -- Secret Tattoo Before Jail

7/25/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan started to get some ink done before she got locked up -- but she didn't have time to finish the design ... because of that whole jail thing.

0723_lindsay_arm_photo_EXD

At first glance, it appears to be a bruise on LiLo's upper left arm -- but the mark is actually the tattooed outline of a little girl with her eyes closed.

We're told Lohan first went under the needle at the Shamrock Social Club tattoo parlor in Hollywood just a few weeks ago -- and ironically chose the image because "she liked the innocence of the girl."

Alissa

I cannot see that tattoo what-so-ever... Where is the little girl and who said that was a tattoo? I'm a big Lindsay fan but I don't see it... It could just be dirt, she might not have had a bath that week.

MattyGNNDE

@Spot

My attempt was not third grade.. I have graduated to fourth grade, and after seeing how hard you take stupid comments on an TMZ site, I've graduated to 12th grade.... Please.. I don't care about your issues so go take a walk and STFU....

ribbit

Hey, we have the same taste in creepy art.

R

Same old, same old tattoo colors. I guess tattoos can only come in a limited color span because the other colors might be poisonous chemically applied to the skin. Anyone, anyone?

amoschristina

it does look more like she is trying to have a tattoo removed. No tattoo, no matter how crappy, would look that bad. Theres no color in it.

T.

Honestly it just looks like a bunch of freckles

T.

Why is it so faint? even just the outline of a tat would be darker

carrie

Lyndsay Lohan, 24, gets her name and face all over the news because she went to jail. Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Chase Stanley 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, Sheldon Tate 27, gave their lives ...for you this week. Honor them not some POS actress. US Armed Forces

gigi

I just now see the picture on the tattoo. Had to look at it sideways. It is a girl with her eyes closed.

mario

Wow, she looks older and older everytime I see a pic of her. She's what - 23, 24 now!? That girl needs to tone down once she gets out of the slammer...

Chester D'Mlesta

I think she did it after Preston Argyle dumped her.

sarah

doesn't that kinda look like the girl in the background of her Twitter page??!! its a cute drawing from what i've seen. still doesnt make LiLo any cuter...

Anonymous

That is Lindsay Lohan's decision to get a tattoo on herself before she went to jail.

sarah

OOOH it IS similar to the painting on her twitter account. the twitter background is the painting "Heaven" by Mark Ryden. This is the same girl but i cant tell if it's from the same painting. And yes, ppl, u can do tattoo outlines in colors other than black. often times they do that if u don't want the outlines super visible before it's finished. i had one like that done on my foot...but it was outlined in a henna-type color first.

Tony

i'd do her. she has nice tits

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments