Oksana -- Mel Gibson Is a Liar!

7/23/2010 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Short, sweet, and to the point -- Oksana Grigorieva flat out called Mel Gibson a liar this morning.

0723_oksana_inf_video
Oksana -- who denies her sister was the one who leaked the infamous tapes -- isn't nearly as long-winded as Mel is.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Lynn M

This is the most unbelievable story! The tapes are obviously doctored! I was watching Nancy Grace..with Jane Velez Mitchell sitting in ugh hate that woman! She was saying how abusive Mel is and all of her psycho babble bullsh*t! Ah hello, Oksana is obviously a cashcow, who needs to be brought up on charges for extortion! And what nerve this biotch has! Like Mel really hurt their baby and broke her teeth. BULLSH*T! Such BULLSH*T!!!!

Posted at 1:14 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by Radioflyer

Both NG and JVM seem to jump on the bandwagon before the facts are out. Both are assuming the tapes are a fair and accurate version of events. They also appear to think that only males are capable of abusive behavior. I find Oksana's behavior towards Mel's alleged psychological issues to be emotionally abusive. No one stuggling with these problems want to hear that every move they make and opinion they have is caused by their condition. She just keeps poking at that sensitive wound. All she had to do was tell him she wouldn't talk to him when he was in this state and he could call back when he was calm. It is the entrapment that i find so distasteful.

This isn't about the baby. It is about her and the sooner she realizes that, the better off all of them will be.

kickaboo

Where is Sweetheart? I don't want to wade through old gossip sites, there is a poster similar to Sweetheart that posted....very interesting stuff from way before this mess started, way before. Like they reading tea leaves about Oksana.

Stephen Real

Who thinks Oksana Grigorieva will be in prison by the end of this year for extortion?
I'm putting 7 to 1 odds
she's going to be in the slammer
if Mel presses his case forward.
If anymore buffoonery comes out of the Grigorieva camp
then I'm immediately going to raise my odds to 25 to 1.

Who wants to make some money?
Any takers out there?

StarryStarryNight

jvm and nancy's favorite word...BOMBSHELL!!!

lol!!!

wendy

oksana, your 40 yrs old. the naa-naa-ne-boo-boo thing is not becoming. ROL'S creditability hit the skids since you came along. I know you read this web site, my question is at the end of the day, how can you possibly have a good feeling inside? It's my belief that your pathalogical. I think your in so deep with your lies that you convinced yourself it's all the truth. ( much like Rod Blagojevich)Each day it get worse for you, and my wish is that you suffer as much as you made mel, and his family and friends suffer. you have no talent, so you cannot rely on this for income, mel will be sure not to pay 1 penny more than he needs to, and I'm sure you will get a hefty fine for reimbersement for court/police/FBI'S time and money. chicks with fake tits and fake teeth are a dime a dozen.....reality check....naa-naa-ne-boo-boo!

kickaboo

hahaha! Nancy Grace? she's narcissistic too. I forgot about Bombshell McGee, wasn't it? tick tock, Oskana...you will be forgot.

Dan

what a pile of s*** she is. just another money-grubbing HO skank

by next month she'll be partying with Michael Lohan

TMZgossip

OxyMoron is going to pull a Brynn Hartman to end this story!!!!!

Alia

I have to say that I NOW believe if I was a Man dating Oksana that I would be screaming my head off also at her....she is such an idiot!

Tellthetruth59

OxyMoron is going to pull a Brynn Hartman to end this story!!!!!

Posted at 1:32 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by TMZgossip
----------------------------------------

I say this is all seriousness. After what I have witnessed of this woman's behavior I think she is the more serious threat to the child.

kickaboo

NO! But to me, she is dangerous. the more lies that unravel, the desperate she will get. Mel Gibson is a survivor, imho. what did he say, sometimes the universe shakes you up to make you see. Perhaps Mama Oksana did shake the baby, threw herself down on the ground. Perhaps Oskana has secrets Mel knows she wants kept hidden too. (sister is her daughter?)
As one friend said. The biggest buttons you could push on Mel is his about his kids. He is all about his kids.

Gene

Sometimes TMZ does not post our postings and/or waits till we post another, and then suddenly there they are!

Gene

This women is always making remarks alluding to some forthcoming secrete or exposure, telling us "you wait and see...it'll come out..." She's been doing this since just after she and Mel broke up, back in late April. Except in late April she alluded to all this with a smirky smile, like a cat that had the canary by the balls. Now she's pissed off because public opinion of her is not what she expected.

She should listen to the lyrics of The Gambler. "know when to hold up, know when to fold up...know when to walk away and know when to run, you never count your money while your sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done'. She tried to pull a bluff, but she showed her cards too soon. I suspect, what we will find out in court, won't be found out in a criminal court of law, but a civil case she's going to file so that she can clean Mel out of his millions. She turned down the 15 million, because she's going for 3x that amount, you just watch and see. I think she thinks she should get as much as Robyn in a settlement, just because she bore a child of Mels.

Me

Haaa, Haaa.... I hadnt even bothered to listen to the video till now. The bitch is about to friggen crack !!! She know's she's gonna lose. Sorry despite Mel's rants against her, (okay and the police), he is too much a catholic to hurt any of his kids.

Too bad for him she probably told him that she was on birth control. He's not gonna hurt any of his kids, no matter who the mother of that kid is.

Oksana is most definately going to lose this battle ! She wants us to "just wait"... just wait ? For what, for her sorry ass to lose. If I were Mel Gibson, I'd cut my losses and let her have full custody of the kid, and just cut them both from his life.

I can tell you now, she's gonna pull some more BS down the road, if they have joint custody.

Man I feel sorry for Mel !

Lynn M

She is also claiming there are no texts and emails. Hummmm..... that will be an easy one to prove or disprove. Are we to bleive she never texted him about this?