Britney Spears -- Stuck on Repeat

7/24/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was spotted yesterday at her favorite local hangout -- the bathroom at Starbucks -- wearing the exact same outfit she wore earlier in the week.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
At least she put on a hat this time -- what is going on up there?

jadea

Damn kfed f'ed her up.

thedude

Cool! This fashion tip from Britney is going to save me hundreds each month. To think I've been throwing out a piece of clothing after once wearing it for so many years. Now I'll have money to pay my Obama taxes.

Koko

OMG...At least in the later photo she got a better bra and sucked in the tummy. That excuses the stains on the shirt she pulled out of the dirty clothes hamper. She needs to know where goodwill is so she can expland (sorry, improve) her wardrobe. And when did celebs stop growing real hair? Yuk....

Mike

People of Earth to TMZ...we over her please stop wasting web space with this out of date has been.

the joker

Leave this poor girl alone, bad enough her parents are ruining her, just let her be. Like a pack of vultures

MJ

I dont care. She is still sooooo freakin hot & SEXY ;-)

marstar

I will tell you what is going on:

1. She gave birth to 2 children - your bladder isn't what it used to be after having kids. Frequent stops in public bathrooms unfortunately become a way of life.

2. She has to sit through hours of hair and make up regularly. If a mom of 2 wants to throw her hair in a bun and rock yesterday's clothes - more power to her.

Cheers to a real working mom.

BostonGirl

Something tells me these pics are not of the same people. You only see the back of the persons head in the first shot. It could be anyone (I'm sure Brit isn't the only person who owns that color shirt and bottoms and a horrifying weave). Now unless she was able to lose the stomach weight in 3 days (or else she is wearing a flatering undergarment and better bra; and the shirt and bottoms are signigicantly bigger on the person in Picture #1, that would lead me to believe these pictures are not of the same person.

Lindy

Why does it matter if she is wearing the same outfit 2 times in the same week? Hello... there was an invention called the washing machine.... Give the girl a break....

Gross

Nice nappy, oil-slicked bald patch.

James

good for her on wearing the hat but doesn't the girl have other clothes?

Lisa

Please...Closely look at the picture. It is two different people. Her Gut is sticking out in the first one and is taller with bigger sagging chest!

dwaynes chris

she looks pretty good compare to the other times well her past pictures nah mean so yea hey im not much into britney but i kind of like her

wow

Well, I've worn the same outfit three times in a week and frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Give the girl a break. At least she's not a golddigger or a whore.

Connie

What is up with the hair in the first pic? Egads! Looks like she has a disease.