Christina Milian to The-Dream

You Screwed Me!

7/24/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian wants a judge a throw out the divorce papers filed by her baby daddy The-Dream -- claiming that he not only lied about the status of their relationship ... but he also cheated on her.

0723_Christina_Milian_dream_getty_ex
Milian is pissed over The-Dream's claim that they were legally separated when he filed the divorce docs back in February ... just nine days before she gave birth to their daughter.

In her legal response, filed last week in Georgia, Milian claims the marriage wasn't really kaput when he filed the divorce docs -- and subsequently had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

But Milian also claims that if the court does grant the divorce -- it shouldn't be based on The-Dream's claim that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" -- but rather because the The-Dream was cheating on her.

But it gets worse ...

In the docs, Milian admits that she signed a settlement agreement with The-Dream in which both parties waved any alimony or ownership rights to the other person's property.

But Milian claims she only signed the docs because The-Dream brought them to her bedside when she was 9-months pregnant ... when she was in no condition to sign such important papers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bee

Who are these people?

Mike

So when your pregnant you can't read??? Hmmm...well that explains everything. What a load...she is just pissed cause she gave it up to a fat loser. She is is getting what she asked for...don't have unprotected sex if you don't want kids.

Majestik

Okay, WHATEVER. Get the divorced signed, pay your baby daddy dues and lets move on.

bebefj123

Being pregnant should have made her say Hell NO!! You are going to pay me if you cheat and will not leave me with no support and I'm pregnant with your baby, 9 mos pregnant! That should have made her think he must have been planning something like leaving her soon if he had the thought and actually had the legal papers made and approached her with it. That dont just happen over night. They are both idiots. She really messed up her career fooling with him. Seem she was better than all his baggage anyway. Does he see his other kids from his previous marriage? Why do single aspiring women take on men with baggage that the same man wont take from them, which is why they choose women unlike them in the first place. Women, ask yourself if the guy you are with, or that is courting you, if he would choose you if you had his same drama, if the answer is no, dont choose him. You can move on just like you would when you break up down the road, so dont use the love excuse. People have proved they can move on and find other love after a divorce or breakup so make your break before it gets started.

Wiley

I guess it's now well proven that women aren't capable of managing their own affairs and the courts have affirmed that fact. Men need to keep that in mind when dealing with women. When push comes to shove women are more than willing to claim complete incompetence if it gets them the money. Probably why she got pregnant in the middle of all this. It's all in the money.

SallyChi

Lord, another woman screwed. When will these young girls learn? He probably consulted with his attorney before he brought the papers after the attorney told him about community property rights in Florida. Poor girl.

electriczipper

where do these clowns get these names..dream???

IN MY OPINION

SOUNDS LIKE HE FELT TRAPPED BY THE BABY. IT'S OBVIOUS BY HIS PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THE BABY THAT HE WAS NOT READY TO BE A DADDY.

HE DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY IN HIS WEDDING PICTURES. BABIES DON'T MAKE MEN STAY IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND FORCING A MAN TO MARRY YOU FOR APPEARANCES IS SO TACKY.

Ruth

Posted at 4:58 AM on Jul 24, 2010 by TRAPPED

........HE WAS NOT READY TO BE A DADDY.
--------------------------------------------------
Doesn't he already have children from previous relationships? Are you saying that he didn't realize what he was doing? He does look very stupid but that stupid! He is equally responsible for her pregnancy and has treated her with great disrespect. She has a beautiful child and should move on with her life without this total loser. It's better not to have a father than someone like that.

The Dream - more like The Nightmare! Has he looked in the mirror lately?

BallaBlocka

Damn, smart move Dream......

Kelly

Being 9 months pregnant was EVEN MORE REASON TO READ THE PAPERS!! Someone randomly shows up at your bed with papers for you to sign...while you're 9 months pregnant?! No excuse!! That should have been a wake up call in itself!!

Um, can we see BOTH W-2's?!

Heather

The picture of Dream was flipped during editing. Notice the NY Yankees emblem on the hat is backward.

i love oil

TMZ FAIL! So obvious you mirrored the pic of the dude on the right. Notice the "N" on his ball cap. FAIL FAIL FAIL!

anonymous

Talk about screwing, I can screw with the best of them, so what if I am a phony and a fraud, those dumb ******gers don't know the difference, put me in office and I guarantee prison massages for all and a big pay raise for me and special spending for my extreme religious pals and of course my Scientology "friends". I can flip flop with the worst of them. I'm a dope and can't be trusted. ******gers unite. I will screw Nevada.

anonymous

So what if I am a phony and a fraud, those dumb ******gers don't know the difference, put me in office and I guarantee prison massages for all and a big pay raise for me and special spending for my extreme religious pals and of course my Scientology "friends". I can flip flop with the worst of them. I'm a dope and can't be trusted. ******gers unite.

Sincerely Sharron Angle