The Day Oksana Taped Mel

7/25/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Oksana Grigorieva began secretly recording Mel Gibson shortly after he accused her of messing around with the "tree man."

0723_oksana_mel_gibson_EX_getty
Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ ... on February 18, Oksana went to Mel's house and he allegedly flew into a rage. Sources say, according to Oksana, Mel had quit smoking that day and was in a "terrible mood." As TMZ first reported, Mel had also tried to quit smoking the day of their nuclear blowup on January 6.

On February 18, we're told Mel became insanely jealous ... allegedly accusing Oksana of having an affair with her landscaper. According to Oksana, she had to leave because she felt if she didn't Mel would hurt her and the baby. We're told after she left, an enraged Mel began calling ... and she began recording.

Sources tell TMZ there was no physical violence on February 18 and the only type of violence between the January 6 encounter and the February 18 encounter was verbal ... not physical.

We're told all of the recordings were made on February 18.

Preserve the Tiger

P.S. Maybe that was the 'green outfit' that Mel kept referring to!

kickaboo

Well, one thing Mel Gibson has on that tape and Oksana doesn't ....is EMOTION, you know feelings. She's one cold, calculating, manipulating, man-eating shark. Like other posters have said, she diagnoses his "mental illnesses" while making fun of him and screwing up the types of doctors he should go see. For someone so concerned about her children and Mel's health, she sure can push those buttons on a "maniac", now can't she? So what is Oksana's problem? What is the deal with her being the cold shark, devoid of emotion? "I always get what I want" (Oksana's words)...sociopaths usually speak like that. The most emotion to date that we've seen out of Oksana is when she is NOT getting her way and getting caught up in her LIES!!...when she cannot manipulate people to be puppets on her string.

itsMeAgain

so we are suppose to give this skank the benefit of the doubt INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTy...

what about Mel, doesn't he get at least the same treatment?

wanting something for one side but not the other isn't a fair game is it?

itsMeAgain

at least Mel is following the law. he is not speaking in the public forum as has been ordered by the judge.

whereas, OX ANON is constantly speaking and leaking supposed evidence which have not been authenticated. tell me if that is fair. it isn't.

she is trying to have the public on her side for leverage i suppose but we can see through most of her lies...and as i have said those supposed evidence are yet to be authenticated!

Cazale

LOL @ a very desperate areyoukiddenme, imploring people to believe a known liar and her lies.
Gee, areyoukiddenme, how do you explain away that the police dept that says no report was made (of a Levin ambush threat) when your "hero" Ox said a report was made (to the police dept)?
C'mon, tippedy-type a credible response ...

areyoukiddingme

Itsmeagain- Yes, Mel should get due process as well... an a psych eval while we're at it. Seriously.

Kickaboo- As for her calm tone, who the hell knows why she doesn't get too riled, that's interpretative. In no way does that PROVE anything. Facts, people. Not feelings, guesses, subjective conjecture. Where are the tapes of her, where are the emails, before you crucify her.

areyoukiddingme

Banana Patch- Your ego must be extremly fragile if you get so defensive when people don't agree with you on a subject as trivial as Mel Gibson. Do you spend your entire day here with your panties in a bunch? You have serious anger issues.

anonymous

So what if I am a phony and a fraud, those dumb ******gers don't know the difference, put me in office and I guarantee prison massages for all and a big pay raise for me and special spending for my extreme religious pals and of course my Scientology "friends". I can flip flop with the worst of them. I'm a dope and can't be trusted. ******gers unite.

Cazale

I didn't see a ribbon-tied pat response, whoareyoukidding!
But I do notice you trying to strong-arm public sentiment with an attempt to shame concerning foreigner's perceptions of Americans.
Like people should give a fvck what anyone else thinks.
You're just flinging feces like a monkey because you have **** for ammo and flaccid artillery ... in other words, you haven't a leg to stand on as you sink in a sandpit.

Oil Man

All that for a piece of Azz, right Mel? What a nasty piece of azz.

anonymous

Sincerely Sharron Angle

areyoukiddingme

Keep your Banana in your pants, Patch. If you're trying to stick it to me, you're gonna have to do better than that. Keep trying though! I know you have a hard on for me. You stay here allll day long and think of nasty things to say, K? That's your thing. Major, major ISSUES!

Cazale

.... still waiting, whoareyoutryingtokid, -all I heard was a sad attempt at a personal-shot on me.

C'mon, -why did the police say there was no report made when Ox said she made one/a report (regarding the "Levin Ambush")?

Cazale

Nice try at nothing, you'vegottobekidden, but you still are avoiding answering the question ... c'mon, have at it ...

kickaboo

Which is why the court wanted the computer hard drive for the tapes, so why has Oksana said her sister erased the tapes? How did, (why did) RadarOnline get these tapes when it should have been played in the court room not in the forums of ROL and broadcast across the internet complete with a picture (where did that come from?) of her baby with a pimple?
What does a Judge ordered SEAL and/or gag exactly mean these days? If Gibson abuses her, fine. Punish him. But if Oksana shook that baby or threw herself on the ground to rough herself up...she is also very sick in the head and dangerous.

seeing Mel's history and seeing her history, I'm inclined to believe she would do anything (read some true crime books on women that use those words "I always get what I want"...http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=320