Bob Barker Rips Drew Carey -- The 'Price' Is Boring

7/27/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker put Drew Carey's "PiR" hosting style on blast yesterday -- because according to Bob ... Drew fails to add an "excitement" to the legendary game show.

072410_bob_barker_video

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

The Price is wrong, Bob!

Bourgeois

Bob Barker is a doddering, senile, opportunistic registered sexual offender.
The only thing that made his time on the show were the perpetual scandals with the show's models.
Today I saw an episode with a three-way tie on that big ol' wheel that ya spin to get to the showdown.
You know what makes the "new" price is right less exciting, is that there are less old women breaking down in despair after they lose.

TheMachine1

I've never watched it, but I did like The Drew Carry Show.

Phreaky

Sadly, I kind of have to agree with Bob. Drew wanted the job so bad he campaigned hard for it. That doesn't mean he is good at it. I have tried to watch it so many times and just couldn't get through a whole episode.
I'm glad you got your so-called dream job Drew, but please do the right thing and step aside now and let someone else do it.

Lovesausage

I thought it was some black guy hosting the show.

Phreaky

P.S. Before you think I'm a hater, I *LOVED* The Drew Carey Show

md mom

Drew is awesome--he seems to actually care if the contestants win or not--Bob never seemed to care about anything and usually looked annoyed most of the time. I LOVE Drew and think he is doing more to reenergize what had become a boring staple of the 70's than any other celebrity could have done! Don't be bitter Bob--you had your chance!

Truth

THE NEW MODELS ARE EFFING FUGLY!!! IMMA SURE THEY DID THAT SO DREW CAREY WOULD KEEP HIS FAT NASTY AZZ HANDS TO HIMSELF - UNLIKE BOB.

gnext2

I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's unwatchable now

moonsault

"The Price is Right" is an American classic. Kinda like baseball, hot dogs and apple pies. It was a daily ritual in our house when i was growing up. Drew Carey may have had a hit w/ "The Drew Carey Show", but he is a flop on the Price is Right! Nothing against Drew Carey, he just doesn't fit as the shows host.

momandpopshop

Agree. I'm an Ohioan and thus wanted Drew Carey to be good, but he is gawd awful. Just monotone, extremely boring. How'd he get this job, anyway??? As for "Bourgeois" let me just say you're a ****ing *******.

Mary Jo

Price is better by far then it was..entertaining..and fun. He has more personallity then Barker did. He actually cares if they win or not..Drew Carey rocks! Least he doesn't look down his nose at the people or "lord over" the people that work on that show...

HeyHeyHey

Wow, how classy of him to say this. He sounds just like those late night talk show host guys. All Class Acts! NOT!!!!

Deb

Drew Carey is horrible on the Price is Right. I can't even stand to watch it any longer. It is just awful.

k

i agree with bob! drew carey is just not right as a game show host. his show was ok but doesnt have the charisma or personality to be a host. havent watched price is right since bob left. love you bob barker! come on back down! PLEASE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments