Suing Mad 'Idol' Reject: I'm Gonna Bring 'AI' Down

7/27/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who's suing "American Idol" for allegedly exploiting his sexual orientation says he deserves a $300,000,000 payday ... and claims he's going to "bring American Idol down."

072610_ian_video_2
TMZ ran into Ian Benardo in New York where he also berated a "bum" for asking him for directions -- before continuing to preach about how words can be hurtful.

"American Idol" producer FremantleMedia had no comment on the lawsuit.

BOOM

This is why the terrorists are winning because of ***gots like this piece of ****

yabayo

I like dis dude..he's very funny.. keep it up bro.I will watch any of your tv show

Nunya

"It's IAN, BEN-AR-DO."

teebag

Anyhoos?! WTF is that? What a moron. I'm gay and hate this dude. He's an embarrassment to all gay people. ... And a hypocrite to boot, complaining about being treated badly and here he is giving the bums rush to a guy merely asking for directions. Yeah, like I want him talking for me to Congress. Right!

tgrfan42069

last ditch effort for 15 mins of fame.

hardwood22

So this little "princess" didn't have time to give a "bum" directions. What made this guy a "bum" exactly? This stuck up, no talent, little bitch needs a slap...........not 300 million dollars. One more self centered, poor me, where's my camera and 15 minutes of fame piece of s_it. Get a life Tinkerbell and quit boring the rest of the world.

Franko

Time to get Lambert so he can beat the diva snot out of this poor excuse for a human.

jd

One word.....Douchbag.

Leelou

I dont watch AI and I dont know this guy but I do know one thing, he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Any big time show like that has a army of top notch lawyers just waiting for guys like him. Chances are he will lose and THEN they will counter sue for court fees.
To me he just sounds like a sore loser. lol.

Tara

He makes me absolutely sick. This is the reason people don't take people of my sexual orientation seriously. Not all lesbian/gay/transgendered people act like this! Don't judge us all by his actions!

Tara

He makes me absolutely sick. This is the reason people don't take people of my sexual orientation seriously. Not all lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgendered people act like this! Don't judge us all by his actions! To all you who say you can't trust "gays" or "homos" clearly you don't have one as a friend or co-worker. Give us a flippin' chance. Of course the only "gays" you see are flamboyant ones. If the normal ones found a way on tv, we'd be just as boring as soap opera straight people.

PictureUp

why is this nobody queen on here with this drama??he is one of Harveys "boys" or something

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 6:32 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Franko

ROFLOL!

Angie

Thanks to #54 wordoutlet for highlighting the Zingers.
That was absolutely fantastic. Given enough Rope. What an egotistical, insincere, aggressive and stupid hypocrite!
Great bit of film. Well done to the camera woman for capturing the moment his soap box smashed. The poor guy just wanted directions and that is the thought process that he had in response.
Yes Ian, kindness, justice and equality for all. You lead the way by example and we will follow, one "Bum" at a time,
Anyhoo!

Angie

I'm really violated and hurt watching him speak to another human being like that. Especially when he points his finger and says 'Walk, Walk" to the man asking for directions. Then he calls him a piece of sh*t and a bum. It is SO offensive!
Maybe American Idol treated him poorly and rudely because he acts and treats others poorly and rudely. Maybe it has Nothing to do with his sexual orientation and it was just his obnoxious personality that caused people at AI to be rude to him. How can this man have the audacity to sue for equality when he treats others so poorly. Anyhoo, he is not suing for equality he is "Winning money".