Lady Gaga -- Bikini Fights and Makeout Sessions

7/28/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga took time out from touring to suck face with her boyfriend Luc Carl, tan her porcelain skin and even indulge in a game of chicken fights while at a hotel pool in Texas on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Underneath all the hair dye, makeup, vinyl, leather, hoods, capes and masks, Gags is just another tatted up, bikini babe looking for a fun time.

Bill

She looks like a Normal Italian girl that has good talent and marketing skills. I may have to contact her. Smoking Italian Body. Yummy.. She does seem to have an attitude that could use a little reality check. Id like to help her with that.

Amy

No wonder why she always hides herself behind a costume....and no one wants to see her bumping uglies with her equally "attractive" boyfriend.

minime

In the pic where she is on the shoulder of the guy, she looks like Marlyn Manson. Which would explain the penis, makeup and the sudden disappearance of Marylin Manson

sharon

Luc is my nephew. If they are in love who cares if they are kissing. My husband and I, after 30 years kiss when we feel like it. Big Deal!

Posted at 7:13 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by linda
*************************************************************

No one was commenting on your nephew, we are talking about how FUGLY this chick is, but now u just gave people a reason to focus on his desperate behind to be even kissing this chick....smh

Gaelle_Grrl

The hell? His long, greasy hair is attractive to her? She has horrible taste in men.

cheryl

I'm sure everyone calling Gaga ugly and fat(really?? that's fat???) are picture perfect 10+ gorgeous folks. Except I know better. You know what's really ugly? Hypocrites like you.

John Stone

Oh dear God that is one ugly bitch.

BellT

Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. Why is this supposed to be news anyway? I keep finding Caca wherever I go and it's assaulting my eyes.

Also, gimme a break about money = talent. What a crock. She may have earned $62m in a year, but Miley Cyrus earned $45m and she isn't even 18 yet. What, is she talented too now? Caca, while not the worst artist, is still overrated and overexposed. I like a couple of her songs, but I can see she just rips off **** we've already seen and that's why I don't respect her and won't until she actually brings something new to the game...and stops perpetually looking like she needs a bath.

Rey

Something is wrong with your camera it puts stars all over the picture in the most inappropriate places....

cryan

ugly UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY!!!! It's not Pocker Face, it's JOCKER FACE!

cris

finally she gained some weight, cause she was so skinny in that alejandro video

RickG

Haters are retards

RickG

Who was the idiot on TMZ show that said Gaga should just lay there. She was having fun dumb ass

South Beach

Good for her, just out having fun. The "always on" thing was old.

ó|ó

omg, she is ugly, like marilyn manson